FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

just had a reilly weird bug in the demo:
CFC - S04, Drogba scores (into Schalke's goal!)
An own goal to Drogba is credited (never seen an own goal credit before, though) score CFC - S04 0:1 wtf ????

Sorry if I ask again but can you select German as a menu/commentary language in the UK version? Because in the EU version have plenty languages (even polish,russian und hungarian) except english, which is my favorite commentary language!

'Twas I that posted the list of grounds on the EA site.

I used to browse here a lot, and posted a couple of times, but unfortunately one of my posts referred to the impossible to actually buy 'football kingdom' ISO, and i got an ip adress ban without so much as a warning. I'd happily contribute more here and would like to lurk, so I'm hoping a mod will lift the ban if one is reading this - I've had to write this on my phone to get around it!

Previous username was deem.

EDIT: Previous user account now reactivated. This account now deactivated. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So in looking at that Stadium list that "have you trumped" posted, it looks like there are quite a few missing from this list posted in this thread.

Are these not in the game or just not posed yet?

Thanks,

:LOL:

Placebo forced me to type that reply ;))

In looking at the list you gave me and comparing it to the one that this "trumped" guy has pictures for, it's not even close to being accurate. That is why I was asking for a stadium list from someone who had the game.

Thanks though!!

I just played a game with Westham v Bolton and the cpu scored a typical kev Davies back to the goal looping header,he just watched it coming checked seen the keeper of his line and nodded over the players and keeper. Animations are great.PES has no chance against this.Only my opinion i'll wait til the end of the week for yours.:TU:

I just played a game with Westham v Bolton and the cpu scored a typical kev Davies back to the goal looping header,he just watched it coming checked seen the keeper of his line and nodded over the players and keeper. Animations are great.PES has no chance against this.Only my opinion i'll wait til the end of the week for yours.:TU:

Sorry if I ask again but can you select German as a menu/commentary language in the UK version? Because in the EU version have plenty languages (even polish,russian und hungarian) except english, which is my favorite commentary language!

I just want to know...:(

Last edited:
I don't need to do that, we bought a really sweet laptop for the wife with a 19" screen so she lays on the bed next to me playing games on the laptop whilst I play Fifa on our new 42" Full HD TV ;)

Could I ask you what TV you got, and if you're satisfied with the picture quality when playing video games? I'm going to buy a new 42" this week and I want a good one :))

pepper, does the hammers kit have a sponsor?

I just want to know...:(
No mate, English,Swedish and Dutch..

Last edited:

It has been confirmed that the Dutch version has English commentary this time, in contrary to Fifa 08. So EA listen agains to the complains!

Back
Top Bottom