FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Anyone checked Play.com today? FIFA 09 is listed as..

In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

Whereas ShopTo (where I have pre-ordered from) is still listed as 'Stock Due In' .. I dunno if I should cancel that and order with Play.

stick with shopto as they will get their stock in 2moz or wednesday and you will receive it a day early play.com may come thurday/friday if you order today..

those who ordered before may get it early however

See I was thinking that but it's the fact that Play have it in stock already which is helluva tempting.

Play say that so you order with them.

Shopto will be as fast if not faster. This happens everytime, they update so people don't cancel orders but they ship the same time as everyone else or later.

not got one near to me believ or not so by the time i take the journey into consideration and then get home etc etc i may as well just get it friday morning. I do have a 24hr sainsbury in greenwich though so i guess i could try that

will that shop near the covered market sell it early? Dont Asda in charlton sell games at midnight or do they close up the games/dvd section?

Just checked my Game account and it says:

"29/09/2008 11:58:27 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing"

I've cancelled that order anyway. I had £12.50 in points which I was going to use for GH:WT but I'll have to use them for FIFA, got a fair bit of spends this month and need to save money now :((

yeah thats the feature I want to play the most pepper do you get to use a generic/created player ?

or do you stick with real world players and teams ? or make your own team

In online mode there is a new thing called FIFA09 CLUBS where you create a club and get friends join.

You've only just heard about it now?

Pepper, can you tell us if we create a club or if we choose a real team? And do we create our own players or choose real players?

Back
Top Bottom