FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

One more thing,the ball really does zip of the ground fast when it has been raining so you have to watch how hard you pass the ball.Great stuff.

this is a myth that London has recieved copys of this game. I have rung several game shops (independant) within a 10 mile radius to me and they all say hopefully Thursday. So it looks like Walthamstow is the only place. Im in SE London. And i have just popped in to my local Blockbuster and they WONT break release date even when i said ill come just before closing on thursday night. Damn!
lads just wait man. it wont get sold out or anything. be patient everyone, fifa is coming out this week ok. only 4-5 days to go.

its only a game :TU:

lads just wait man. it wont get sold out or anything. be patient everyone, fifa is coming out this week ok. only 4-5 days to go.

its only a game :TU:

no mate

it's life!
;))

apparently blockbuster have had delivery of the game on saturday and someone has bought it today, also a dutch shop selling it

so it will be on the move soon i think

no mate

it's life!
;))

apparently blockbuster have had delivery of the game on saturday and someone has bought it today, also a dutch shop selling it

so it will be on the move soon i think

my local blockbuster wont budge on breakin release date. Mind you i spoke to a girl who does not normally work there so think i will try again if the regular guy is there, he seemed cool and a proper gamer.

Kiss your mrs goodbye when you get this game,book a day off work and play M' borough v Sunderland in the rain.Cisse is awesome and for the nit pickers who will within a week be moaning.. SHUT IT!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Kiss your mrs goodbye when you get this game,book a day off work and play M' borough v Sunderland in the rain.Cisse is awesome and for the nit pickers who will within a week be moaning.. SHUT IT!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Tried Liverpool v Everton?

Muhahahahaha I had FIFA 09 both 360 and ps3 versions on reservation with lovefilm, just checked my account and they are gonna be sent today so will have them tomorrow!

As in the "swing dance" which commonly refers to a group of dances that developed concurrently with the swing style of jazz music in the 1920s, '30s and '40s? Why yes I do.

:applaud: right im off to work. I hope by the time i come home tonight there will be an influx of news and locations to where i can pick this game up......dont let me down guys.:DANCE:

dont count ya chickens to u have it in your hand mate. A lot of these companies post that so u dont cancel your orders.

I have not ordered to buy, but instead wanted to rent it from them. Have been using Lovefilm for over a year and once they have posted without fail it has arrived the next day. However, as I really want to play this no doubt it'll now end up getting lost in the post!

Anyone checked Play.com today? FIFA 09 is listed as..

In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

Whereas ShopTo (where I have pre-ordered from) is still listed as 'Stock Due In' .. I dunno if I should cancel that and order with Play.

Back
Top Bottom