FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

It takes effect for Online ranked and unranked matches doesn't it? So for that reason I will get my free league as the Premiership, and might pay just for the Spanish league too. Will be nice to rotate starting lineups due to form :)).

I wonder if online stores will send the game early? Seeing as London shops have their copies, ShopTo and Game usually send their games when stock arrives I believe.

I maybe getting 360 version today or tomorrow,if the shop in cardiff gets it delivered.Because i already got a ps3 version they now know someone has broken the release.

Who is going to get live season? Is it just me or does it not seem a pointless exercise unless you are playing a matching real life MM, and according the news it does not work in MM!...

I'm not even going to bother with the free trial. I'd like to keep the form of real-life players and those in my game separate.

It's a nice idea, though. Just not for me.

Did jonney see Melchiot send Wright-phillips into space yesterday? No probably not because he just comes here and gets on people nerves.

just cancelled my game preorder :S

i'll be getting live season for italy, england and spain

can anybody post a pic of benfica's reyes and/or aimar?

thanks alot.

This Year i turn my back from PES to FIFA 09!

After I had played the demo from FIFA09 my descicion is to change after long time playing pes!

I played pes from day 1 and it was all the time better than fifa!

But this year fifa will climb on the top of the soccer-simulation-olymp!

Sorry Konami, but you failed!

Sunderland v Newcastle the atmosphere is bloody electric, go to the by-line and hold the ball and shield it watch their players kick the bejesus out of you.

Sunderland v Newcastle the atmosphere is bloody electric, go to the by-line and hold the ball and shield it watch their players kick the bejesus out of you.

Being a Newcastle Fan myself, how they rated in the game? Never mind whats happening in real life at the minute! Certainly wont be signing up to the live season thing for a bit I wouldn't get over the half way line

Also player likenesses any good?

Being a Newcastle Fan myself, how they rated in the game? Never mind whats happening in real life at the minute! Certainly wont be signing up to the live season thing for a bit I wouldn't get over the half way line

Also player likenesses any good?

:LOL:

Good post :DD

Who is going to get live season? Is it just me or does it not seem a pointless exercise unless you are playing a matching real life MM, and according the news it does not work in MM!...
No, it's for the guys like me who watch Match of the Day and put FIFA on straight afterwards to play online. It's purely for online games and nothing else, mainly ranked matches. I'm really, really looking forward to it; it's something I've wanted to see in a football game for yonks.

You can't get any closer to "playing" Match of the Day than that.

Back
Top Bottom