FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

why is requesting a pic of alex frei weird?

Because it's not worth the effort. Just wait a few days and see his damn face.

Mainz: Stop moaning about your German menus. Be happy you can change the commentary language. On the Dutch 360 version of Fifa 08 English commentary wasn't even available.

Your wish and all that...

I love you. :LOVE:

Thanks a lot, the kit looks spot on. The faces looks slightly less generic as well. :)

I'll be annoyed if that's supposed to be their stadium though, it looks more like the one featured in the Ruliweb.com BAP screenshots. We're not so poor that we can't afford a roof for each stand.

Because it's not worth the effort. Just wait a few days and see his damn face.

Mainz: Stop moaning about your German menus. Be happy you can change the commentary language. On the Dutch 360 version of Fifa 08 English commentary wasn't even available.

This is why I ask. On the german FIFA08 english was also not available! And please don't act so pissed off...

I'll be annoyed if that's supposed to be their stadium though, it looks more like the one featured in the Ruliweb.com BAP screenshots. We're not so poor that we can't afford a roof for each stand.

I've just read on the official Fifa 09 forum that you can change the home ground of every club. ;)

REALLY? That would be awesome!

I swear I checked every menu and screen when I first got it yesterday, and never saw an option for changing the home ground. I guess I'm blind.

PS. regarding your avatar, immense album. Shame I'm not too keen on their latest effort.

I've just read on the official Fifa 09 forum that you can change the home ground of every club. ;)
If that's true that is absolutely fantastic. That's made my night.

I swear I checked every menu and screen when I first got it yesterday, and never saw an option for changing the home ground. I guess I'm blind.
Perhaps it's not true then. :(

Did you check in manager mode SXFuzz?

JC83 was the person who posted it there. He apparently got the game on Friday and when someone asked if we could change the home stadium of every team, he replied yes...

Could you check it SXFuzz?

I was watching Wigan - Man City, when I just had this thought. I can see that there is alot demanding that the AI should do tricks aswell. But as I watched the game, the only players doing these tricks (stepovers and rollin' the ball under their feet) was Robinho and Alex Valencia.

So what I was thinking is, they should only assign special skills to players like Robinho, C. Ronaldo and so on, and make them occur every time they have the ball.
I would even be pleased if it occured once in a while. But that would also result in a trick circus as we sometimes online, when we play these smart a-holes trying to dribble you everytime they have the ball. And I don't want that to happen when you play the AI. I want to stand with a defender attending Ronaldo, when he is doing step-overs, flip flops and dancin' like Bambi on ice. THAT IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE!

Every time Robinho had the ball, he was trying to play a smart pass in to space or even try to dribble his opponent. And EVERYTIME he messed up. I was just lying there, shakin' my head and thinking? WTF, if they could implement that in FIFA, they would make the perfect game.

There is no option to change ground. I've read it too the Premier League ground for clubs is changed to Ivy Ground instead of ESTADIO LAS ARTAS... So that's good news

Hope that it's true about the stadiums. That would make such a huge diffence for MM. I loved how I could assign a different stadium in PES for the ML, giving me a different away ground for every team in the league.

There's a real cool east asian arena that's all neon lights looks cool. Can't see a thing that allows you to change stadium in MM. Ivy Lane for Leeds but when i played Hereford and the were home it was that old ground with 1914 written on it with the house's behind the goals.

Back
Top Bottom