FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

PICTURES! PICTURES!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!
I'm not only shit at fifa i don't know how to put pictures on here guys..i'm crap with stuff like this,but the snow is all around the side of the pitch looks really good,you can notice the difference in speed between Prem and lower leagues,the prem players a rapid..Only kidding nick,sorry again if i'm posting too many times.:SS

So you can you confirm for me and the rest now that it is diffently sharper then the demo?
Unfortunately we don't have copies of either yet, we'll be getting them over the next 48 hours. I'm just saying that from what I'm seeing it's not a massive difference!

I'm not only shit at fifa i don't know how to put pictures on here guys..i'm crap with stuff like this,but the snow is all around the side of the pitch looks really good,you can notice the difference in speed between Prem and lower leagues,the prem players a rapid..Only kidding nick,sorry again if i'm posting too many times.:SS
Damn. :(

Would love to see a picture or a vid of Tranmere in the game, especially with the snow there. But never mind.

pepper, fairly minor request, but would you be able to tell me the name of Coventry's home stadium in the game if you get a minute? Cheers :)).

ok one question about the game regarding tactics.
Is it possible for manually pull off the offside trap.I am asking because i use it a lot on pro-evo and i am going to buy fifa 09 instead of pro-evo this year.

WTF :| i didnt know you could manually pull off a offside trap on PES :-ll and i have been playing PES for years, how do you do it?

WTF :| i didnt know you could manually pull off a offside trap on PES :-ll and i have been playing PES for years, how do you do it?
You assign it to one of the manual tactics buttons and then press one of the shoulder buttons plus the manual button you assigned it to (e.g. :l1: + :triangle:) to activate it.

He played one game and has now been in the arena for about 15mins. I think he's enjoying himself, dunno if he'll admit it though.

You assign it to one of the manual tactics buttons and then press one of the shoulder buttons plus the manual button you assigned it to (e.g. :l1: + :triangle:) to activate it.

oh ok :TU: , will try that out on PES09

anyway on topic, cant wait for FIFA 09 man....the more posts i see about it the more excited i get lol hopefully Game will deliver it on thursday (like it usually does)

Can the commentary language be change? I want german menus and english commentary!

Can someone confirm that FIFA 09 is multi language? I don't want to have to import the game from the UK just to get english commentary and BWIN commercial on the Milan or Real Madrid jersey.

Ivy Lane Rob is the ground they got when you choose Coventry.
Thanks mate :)). Really appreciated :TU:.

I'm so glad that it's not Estadio de les Artes. Ivy Lane sounds British, which is a good sign. I may play a Manager Mode this time then, with the AI improved (both on the pitch in it's play, and in it's tactical substitutions) and a new stadium for Coventry.

It is random on overcast, from what we've been told.

Lounge mode is where you play friendlies against your mates and it stores all of the results. It's a bit rubbish though, from what I remember it randomises teams and it randomises something else as well, like "objectives" but not objectives. I forget. :eh:

Yer it looked well confusing when I went on it, guess they replaced challenge mode with this, but challenge mode was way better.

Anyone know if EA are planning some kind of store like last year with extra balls, boots, kits etc?

Yer it looked well confusing when I went on it, guess they replaced challenge mode with this, but challenge mode was way better.

Anyone know if EA are planning some kind of store like last year with extra balls, boots, kits etc?
There were complaints about having to unlock things like third kits, when really those should be available at the start of the game. They are now unlocked from the start (which I think they should be as well), I'm not sure if it's the same with everything else but if it is then there'll be no store.

Lounge mode has ALWAYS been in FIFA games :LOL:

it just tracks your matches againt mates, i think its an awesome mode

to the other guy you dont HAVE to use randomized teams

Can the commentary language be change? I want german menus and english commentary!

Can someone confirm that FIFA 09 is multi language? I don't want to have to import the game from the UK just to get english commentary and BWIN commercial on the Milan or Real Madrid jersey.

Just use English menus then.

Pepper, can you please check if we can still change day/night manager mode games with the friendly set up menu glitch?

Back
Top Bottom