FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Just saw something different,Berbatov took a shot and it went into the crowd,when it show highlights the ball went straight down the stair well.:applaud:

That was a good video. I see the bug is still left in there when the goal keeper takes ages to kick out the ball and when it does take that amount of time he always kick a high short pass/cross to a defender. Don't know if this bug was in 08 but it was in Euro too.

It really is a shame that the CPU can't do skill moves. If it sometimes did this game would be so amazing even against the CPU. Hopefully they implement this in 2010. It does take a way a bit of excitement when knowing that the CPU will never try to challenge you with something tricky.

Just saw something different,Berbatov took a shot and it went into the crowd,when it show highlights the ball went straight down the stair well.:applaud:

Have you seen any of the 50% more animations that's in the full game?

You if anyone will notice them with all your wayward slide tackles :))

That was a good video. I see the bug is still left in there when the goal keeper takes ages to kick out the ball and when it does take that amount of time he always kick a high short pass/cross to a defender. Don't know if this bug was in 08 but it was in Euro too.

It really is a shame that the CPU can't do skill moves. If it sometimes did this game would be so amazing even against the CPU. Hopefully they implement this in 2010. It does take a way a bit of excitement when knowing that the CPU will never try to challenge you with something tricky.

Yeah shame they havnt fixed the bug im sure it was in Fifa 08 also.

ok one question about the game regarding tactics.
Is it possible for manually pull off the offside trap.I am asking because i use it a lot on pro-evo and i am going to buy fifa 09 instead of pro-evo this year.

So the graphics on the Xbox 360 demo looks still better then the retail PS3 game?

A shame off EA when the promised us that this year would have been equal.

Disapointing.....

Last edited:
So the graphics on the Xbox 360 demo looks still better then the retail PS3 game?

A shame off EA when the promised us that this year would have been equal.
They look similar enough to me...?

is it drastic?
Yes, they run forward a long way, so if you time it wrong you're screwed, but if you get it right then your opposition either gets caught offside or they have to hold the ball up and wait for another passing opportunity.

Watching some of these FIFA vid's reminds me of watching footy abroad,in some dingy back street bar on a crap TV... The quality of the images are not great but at times it looks like live footy...
That was said about FIFA 08 as well and I think that's absolutely right, if the quality of the video is quite poor then you do find it difficult to figure out if it's real or not. That's where I think PES is behind (although it doesn't matter to everyone), you can see it's virtual football instantly because of the zig-zagging and lightning-fast turn movements.

Oh by the way i dont know if any of you know but by goin to ultra offensive and ultra defensive you can get more or less players going up for corners and free kicks

I did it yesterday when i had 10 men. They all came up and Cech claimed the corner and hoofed it for a free run on goal for Drogba :LOL:

sorry guys i'm just doing it as i find new things on here,should i not be doing it this way? Just playing Leeds v Tranmere in the snow and the pitch looks bogging.Nick i guess you don't have the game at the moment so you got nothing to post about eh? Nevermind not long now mate.:-pp

sorry guys i'm just doing it as i find new things on here,should i not be doing it this way? Just playing Leeds v Tranmere in the snow and the pitch looks bogging.Nick i guess you don't have the game at the moment so you got nothing to post about eh? Nevermind not long now mate.:-pp
Only pulling your leg pepper, you keep posting mate, I'm not bitter coz I have not got my copy at all, honest... :LOL:

PICTURES! PICTURES!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!

Back
Top Bottom