FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

gosh that's so cool. when i get the game i'm gonna play with ronaldo's freekick for a week. only ronaldo's freekicks!

Playing Man Utd v Spurs united in their 3rd blue kit and Scholes lost the ball and you can see Vidic calling is midfield players back to help out. fooking great this. Only my opinion but i think from the demo the 360 version will be better graphics,also some of the pitches look great.

Pavlyuchenko hit a 25yrd volley along the ground hit the inside of the post and went across the line hit the other post and back out.But i don't know how to post them on here.

I played into the wee morning. Havent done that with a footy game for ages. Nightime games look good on my tv. Does anyone knw how i get my PS3 todisplay at 720 instead of 1080?

the people who have the game on mygamercard.net

either work for ea or the press copy got 3 people reply to me they got a press copy so I am annoyed lol

come on 360 versioN!

Last edited:
Sweetkilla did you say that the kits got dirty in the build you played?
If they do I suppose that everyone on the pitch would end up with a pure brown kit at the end with the amount of times they would be sliding/being taken down by you :w00t:.

One minor disapointment is about the boots, only 1 colour for most of the nike boots, especially the total 90s, would be ok if it was the white ones that everyone wears but we're stuck with the red ones. (Unless theres a way tyo edit that I cant see or EA release it as DLC)

when you play league in tourny mode after the game you get a newspaper report from talk sport.Yeh shame about the boots unless you can unlock other colours?

How do get the different arenas? Its it decided by what team you choose as your favourite club. Also is there any way to change the commentary languauge?

Back
Top Bottom