FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Can the commentary language be change? I want german menus and english commentary!

Can someone confirm that FIFA 09 is multi language? I don't want to have to import the game from the UK just to get english commentary and BWIN commercial on the Milan or Real Madrid jersey.

Same here. I pre-ordered at game.co.uk, but wanted to know if I'll have portuguese commentary. If not, I'll just cancel it, and pay a whopping extra 20 euros. :/

One more: what's the stadia assigned for SL Benfica, Sporting CP and FC Porto (Portugal)?

Is advantage any better in the full game?

I've seen people score in the demo and play is then brought back for a free kick instead. Just wondering if it's any better in the full game.

Is advantage any better in the full game?

I've seen people score in the demo and play is then brought back for a free kick instead. Just wondering if it's any better in the full game.

Seems a bit hit and miss so far. I've seen it brought back and left to play on. My mates still playing btw

Yeah I really don't know what the "advantage" is supposed to be in the demo. Most of the time I play on, and am advancing my attack only to be called back again.

the advantage in demo kinda weird. just now,v.d. vart tackle essien right on the edge of box,just after he smash a shot. but the ball went in and essien celebrating the whole field. the next thing is.v.d.vart sent off. :LOL:

Can anyone tell me if you can use the digi-pad for the player movement ?!?! It was possible to customize this in the demo but a few people said that it was taken out in the release version.

Just pre-ordered this from ShopTo, hopefully I get it a day or two before release, but if not then that's fine and I can wait.

I really am looking forward to getting going on 10v10 with some of the guys from here, I think that will be the most fun mode to ever be in a football game, if played properly with little lag.

I know those who have the game do not have any time for special requests from us (i wouldn't even turn on my pc^^), but i have one question: Does Alexander Frei (Borussia Dortmund or Swiss national Team) have a better face now? In 08 he was only a generic player and nothing compared to real life.

Here a picture of him:

BVB-Profi-Frei-erst-2008-wieder-im-Einsatz_86f0fd37bb.jpg

thx in advance.

Back
Top Bottom