FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Yeah I wish they had as well, I just excitedly booted up my 360 to test it, but it's bullshit, dunno what he's on about :(( Through pass button for corners does nothing, through pass button for freekicks does a through pass free kick surprisingly :ROLL:

Yeah. I sort of figured that someone, upon getting that first freekick in the first match on the Demo, would have sat there and tried every button to get some sort of menu to appear.

I know I did.... :)

PS2 was L1 + Dpad to scroll through the kickers, worked perfectly, I really cannot understand why it's not implemented in the next gen Fifas, watch any football match and it's almost a certainty that not every left/right corner will be taken by the same player, and the same applies to freekicks, and for defensive freekicks I should definitely be able to choose my goalkeeper to take them and thus have my defence moved up to the halfway line.....

I told the EA producer at GCA last year that it should be in there as it was perfect in Fifa07 PS2, he agreed with me and said he'd email the dev team :( Numerous people have posted on the EA forums that it should be in there but again they were apparently ignored, guess I'll have to use my FSB "powers" to make them add it ;) That and saving replays to HDD :)

as a pesfan boy, im honestly more excited about this fifa then pro evo, it looks like almost the complete game. havn't been this excited since pes6 (ps2) xD.

Denilson's
backheel flick yesterday for arsenal's second goal
was str8 outta fifa09...lool

Last edited:
Just wondering if anyone knows what t90 nike boots will be in the game? I've noticed only the red t90s in the demo, and in the screenshots its the same. I'm hoping the white ones will be in as well?

I don't know how you can find the game fun on Dynamic (V1 or V2), they seem way too close and show very little of the pitch, and when FIFA relies on passing more than dribbling, I think being able to see all your options is crucial.

I think you should switch to Tele cam ;)) It can now be tweaked remember. Maybe Dynamic could even be tweaked so that you don't get the problem...

I think the same but over the tele cam. It's a way to far! You can't even see the boots and tape. I love it when I see the details.

I think the same but over the tele cam. It's a way to far! You can't even see the boots and tape. I love it when I see the details.

I agree, love to see all the details, all the little touches. From far some animations look awkward but make more sense up close. I also like how on dynamic your game depends more on quick thinking then on tele where everything is more predictable. Also the framerate seems better on dynamic. At least thats what I all found true for Fifa08.

I hate the advertising laws that prevent the Old Firm from having Carling on the tops.

And the text on the back of the tops of both teams is hideous.. Celtic's is in some lower case for some reason.. and the font for Rangers is horrid.

i play the demo on my ps3, sony bravia hd 40" lcdtv....picture seems a little blurry and not as pin sharp as i thought it would be

tried messing around with the picture but doesn't really improve...anyone else think it will improve when the full game releases

I have question to Fifa fans.How distance(zoom) do you use in tele camera??Maximum,medium or minimum.Thank you,
Oh so you're playing FIFA now, the game which you call "a shit" :SS.

Answering the question, I play on fully zoomed out.

I agree, love to see all the details, all the little touches. From far some animations look awkward but make more sense up close. I also like how on dynamic your game depends more on quick thinking then on tele where everything is more predictable. Also the framerate seems better on dynamic. At least thats what I all found true for Fifa08.

+1! ;)

Back
Top Bottom