FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

downloading as we speak. shitty speed or not, it's far better now that it's up! :LOL:

having an us account is a must have. the do have completeley different demos very often than the european stores

My impressions:

Very good game, feels more natural and fluid. My only problem is that the players seem to look a little skinny, as opposed to apeish in 08. From far it looks great though. They even rated Ambrosini better than Gattuso - HUGE credit to the Milan researcher there.

2 minutes is hard to play, but I've managed to create some beautiful plays. The passing feels a lot 'heavier', meaning more realistic. The collisions are great too, but I wish they gave a few more advantages. I found shooting to be great too, not too hard and not too easy. Have seen some great saves by GKs, nothing dodgy yet.

Another problem is SLIGHT slowdown during the match, but very slight. Hopefully it will be polished up in October.

Very good:D

Dunno if anyone posted how to do the fake rabona yet:

if youre standing still facing goal at the arena,

tap the right stick left then press foward and cross, then A quickly to cancel it. then hold the tricks button and right on the left stick before u kick the ball

its kind of confusing until u can remember all the buttons to press

Back
Top Bottom