FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

Sorry guys, but wheres is this FSB place where I can view that guys demo video?
FIFASoccerBlog.com

ok video uploaded to youtube. ho long does it take to process.

and how can i post the video neatly into a post here?
Simply copy and paste the URL of the video into a post, and it will "embed" the video here.

Can we get a running list of all the new tricks found? just keep quoting it as you add.

Shoulder Flick: Juggle, hold foward, as soon as you go to flick the ball up hold in L3 and click R3 super fast.

Stepover spin: Do a inside or outside stepover then hold the right stick in the opposite direction of the stepover.

guys what about the dribbling in UERO 2008 u cant dribble very often in 1vs1 situation with skillful player like C.ronaldo so you can past 2 or 3 players in the corner so is this possible in fifa 09 ?

Grow the fuck up, will you? :))

Looking at his previous posts, his avatar, the fact he claims he can score easily while everyone else is struggling, and his general attitude leads me to think he's never going to grow up :LOL: Always someone ...

Oh well, nice waste of an afternoon hitting the refresh button for me then :LOL:

Can someone tell me how to move your player in to position when you want to challenge for a header? I think it's R2/RT for PES, but what is it on Fifa?

BTW how do you run fast and justle? LT makes you slow down? do they fight for the ball naturually when running and it LT just used to position yourself for headers?

Can someone tell me how to move your player in to position when you want to challenge for a header? I think it's R2/RT for PES, but what is it on Fifa?
If you pause the game you can go to the options and see the whole controller configuration. What you use to "jockey" depends on the configuration you choose, but on "classic", I think it's LT/L2. I prefer it on LB/L1 so I swap the buttons around.

BTW how do you run fast and justle? LT makes you slow down? do they fight for the ball naturually when running and it LT just used to position yourself for headers?
How do you run fast and jostle, do you run like The Hulk? :lol: ;)

When running there will be natural pushing movements done automatically, but when you press the jostle button you will automatically slow down to barge/push people out of the way. If you want to run and jostle at the same time you're best to sprint up to the final point of your run and then press the jostle button.

Looking at his previous posts, his avatar, the fact he claims he can score easily while everyone else is struggling, and his general attitude leads me to think he's never going to grow up :LOL: Always someone ...

Oh well, nice waste of an afternoon hitting the refresh button for me then :LOL:

Like you said, wouldn't expect anything less from a Scummer.

Won't be laughing on Saturday though will he? :EASY::EASY:

So basically, it's the button assigned to "jockey"? Playing this on the 360 btw. Still yet to make my mind up on whether I get it, as this is pissing me off!! :p

darn... means what? when can i get my demo?? bloody sony ass shit &*&&$&^$&$*$&$&&*$$?$?$:"$!!!!!!!!

Im delighted to hear this CB:
"What they have done, with the goalkeepers especially, is amazing. They're 500% more realistic now. And what pleases me the most... The thing that turned me off FIFA 08 completely in the end, the thing that made me sell it... Hasn't happened to me so far."

thats been my biggest gripe with past fifas..
jack can u tell me if its possible to score from an outside the box low shot?
can u try it(i only have ps3)
i really want to know if they opened the goal, or if were still stuck in close range goals or top corner bombs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man i bored of this FIFA 09 demo, been playin it too much.............you know, seeing as its out on the better system

PS3 lads dont worry, like always you will eventually catch up

Demo is great (just not long enough). I tried to change the control scheme to the D-Pad for movement, but it seems you cant do that in the demo. Also, I cant remember, though I thought it was mentioned, if you create a game, can you force the opponent to play on your settings, i.e. only manual, I thought it was mentioned but I cant remember now?

The demo is fun, I see some great animation, headers have many different ones, and it was good. I like the runs the computer makes, trapping is better, but still not perfect, I could understand if playing as lower division team, but as world class players on chelsea, they should trap the ball great 99% of the time.

PK's - Keepers cant move from their lines anymore before the shot, thought you can move slightly left and right, which is a much needed improvment. Also, they actually listen when you press for them to come out and get the ball! yay!

Shooting - much improved, you can actually feel like you are striking the ball hard, which looks like a good hard shot.

Also, this is the first time I feel like the players are not on rails, which is great.

Careful reddevils, your attitude isn't going to help.

Let's keep this thread on the right track guys, I don't want to hand out warnings.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man i bored of this FIFA 09 demo, been playin it too much.............you know, seeing as its out on the better system

PS3 lads dont worry, like always you will eventually catch up

The fact that your actually failing at trolling is too funny! How pathetic. :LOL:

jack can u tell me if its possible to score from an outside the box low shot?
Yep, TT was Real Madrid and scored against me with Robben, outside the area. Hard low shot into the corner, I thought it was going to be saved (because of FIFA 08) but it went in like a rocket. Great goal actually... The bastard. :mryellow:

I like the demo but I find the shots a bit slow. And sometimes I get slowdowns... But all the improvements are nice.

Yep, TT was Real Madrid and scored against me with Robben, outside the area. Hard low shot into the corner, I thought it was going to be saved (because of FIFA 08) but it went in like a rocket. Great goal actually... The bastard. :mryellow:

OH boy! thats great to hear!!!!!
I just want that too know goals like this are possible to happen:
YouTube - Primeiro Gol Thiago Neves Flu 3x1 LDU

I know its not the most beautifull goal in the world, far from it..but its a realistic goal that we see quite a lot in real life football , and it was IMPOSSIBLE in past fifas.

BTW> GO ON TT! :lol:

If you pause the game you can go to the options and see the whole controller configuration. What you use to "jockey" depends on the configuration you choose, but on "classic", I think it's LT/L2. I prefer it on LB/L1 so I swap the buttons around.

How do you run fast and jostle, do you run like The Hulk? :lol: ;)

When running there will be natural pushing movements done automatically, but when you press the jostle button you will automatically slow down to barge/push people out of the way. If you want to run and jostle at the same time you're best to sprint up to the final point of your run and then press the jostle button.

Thanks man! havent put the game down since it came out!!

Back
Top Bottom