FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

every post separated by a few minutes here, and everyone is currently online. i can't wait anymore!

woooooaaahhh enough questions just now. Placebo is a man of great knwowledge of what were after I am sure he will give a comprehensive roundup as will others, lets not have pages of just questions to read through

just played one game of the demo..awsome...fast, fluid,responsive and smooth..I love the collision system and the foul animations are superb when you hack someone down from behind..I scored one goal in my first match with a sliding shot which looks like a new feature..looked very nice...One of the big things for me is the user controlled camera so you can set your own zoom and height dont think this was in the last version ( didnt like 08 ) Excellent so far everything PES should be (Im a converted PES fan boy since Euro 08 ) ...Cant wait for full releaase now :O)

Can anyone confirm that you need an active Live Gold to download? I guess you do I think silver people have to wait an extra day or so right?

yes you need a gold account...just played one more game...the runs your team mates make are amazing..and when two players challenge for a high ball and they collide and fall over looks really good too...im loving this

weird.

playing milan vs marseille. I clattered ben arfa with nesta. Ref sends off Kaka then books Nesta. It clipped to a cutscene of Kaka arguing with the ref first.

weird if dissent is in especially as i didnt want Kaka sent off!

how bout the frame drops? is it there again? man i type nervously until typo many times

Flippin ACE. First game finished 0-0 against Marseille who went on to win on penalties. Some of the animation is absolutely superb. AND THE CPU FOUL YOU!!!!. Anyway, im off again.

now nesta gets second yellow. if anyone manages two players sent off i salute you.

great net bulge btw

weird.

playing milan vs marseille. I clattered ben arfa with nesta. Ref sends off Kaka then books Nesta. It clipped to a cutscene of Kaka arguing with the ref first.

weird if dissent is in especially as i didnt want Kaka sent off!

It could be because of a previous foul? That would be good because the ref has "memory" and accumulates cards. The bad side of the coin is that a red card must be shown instantly, never letting play go on.

Or it was simply that kaka was there on the play and the collision system failed?

Sounds good that Placebos first impression is good. He's the kind of guy that would rip it another asshole if it was bad. Hopefully the impression is the same after a couple of hours with it.

Back
Top Bottom