FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

This is the 21st century, if you don't work from home you're an idiot. ;)

mate tell me about it. i want my next job to allow me to work from home. only way to do that is to do freelance stuff or beg my boss to allow me to work from home especialy in my line of work!

what do u work has mate? btw, i heard your heading off to africa to fight them terrorists in a epic feature length movie :-pp

Played PC demo, feels very polished and quite a lot of pre pro evo 5 feel to it. Lot of buttons to get used to, but thats typical fifa. I am rather impressed and I have really not liked/played the fifa series at lengh since 98-99.

Graphics are rather good, cheat a bit with goal replay. blur/soften them them to make them look better.
found (shooting)free kicks rather easy!?
Playing control stil isnt a fluent an PES but not far off now.

I may have to invest in a copy of this once released. Cant wait to see how PES compares.

placebo for us who are in a delayed state could you possibly pot up an initial quick impression before absorbing yourself completely in the game please

2x2 min halves confirmed :(

Can change the game speed in the demo which is nice!

Controlled Ronny in the arena for 30 seconds or so, he moves reallllly fast....

This is the day we've all been waiting for. I hope everyone enjoys the demo and that we all get even more excited in anticipation of the final game. :)

Back
Top Bottom