FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

even 2 minutes half, when i play the demo on pc, i feel the match is quite longer, and i feel i had more time than euro2008. hopefully it is more longer,like NHL09.
anyone know how to do the :-$ celebration? what to press and the timing. i wanna try it out on euro demo. that;s i've been playing while waiting for fifa09. :-$

just played the demo on very high settings im gonna ring fifa to stop making soccer games what sought of football is that???? the players look drunk and on drugs pathetic passes and shots it took me 2 hours to download and 15 sec to play and exit hahaah im not kidding man pls people i recommend pes 2008 for now no bullshit.

just played the demo on very high settings im gonna ring fifa to stop making soccer games what sought of football is that???? the players look drunk and on drugs pathetic passes and shots it took me 2 hours to download and 15 sec to play and exit hahaah im not kidding man pls people i recommend pes 2008 for now no bullshit.

:ROLL:

Obviously, your talking about the PC demo.

NeoGAF are saying that the demo will be up on the store at 12pm.

Took me 5 mins and 6 seconds to download, but you're still in the wrong thread.......

NeoGAF are saying that the demo will be up on the store at 12pm.

UK? US? Aus?

placebo: are you using fiber optic? damn that was fast. i wish to stay at Sweden now :LOL:

Last edited:

There's no flood the box option in next gen Fifa08, you could adjust the attacking emphasis on the fly though.

Players do have a long throw stat, and personally I find throw ins work well (although some people complain), the problem is you can't choose who will take your throw in, so even if you have a player with a long throw it could decide that instead Peter Crouch will take the throw instead of trying to get a nice flick on from the throw.........

you're joking? surely they have rectified the problem for 09 and implemented the ability to select the desired thrower. surely.........

THERE ARE GOING TO BE 50 PLAYERS IN THE SQUAD BUT ONLY THE FIRST TEN TO CONNECT GETS TO PLAY. SO THIS MEANS THAT NO ONE HAS A DESIGNATED PLAYER UNTIL THE MATCH IS ABOUT TO START

Im not telling you that you are wrong. Im wrote that I think the answer is strange, and I hope what you say is not the case. The talk about teams can (I say can) relate to BAP seasons and that people that play bap seasons on stronger teams, will raise their stats quicker. Hence giving them an edge online statswise. To get rid of the problem, they disable the ability to take your grown stats online. Then again I dont know. It might be that I hope so strongly that it gets me to read the answer in an other way.

Last edited:

even 2 minutes half, when i play the demo on pc, i feel the match is quite longer, and i feel i had more time than euro2008. hopefully it is more longer,like NHL09.
anyone know how to do the :-$ celebration? what to press and the timing. i wanna try it out on euro demo. that;s i've been playing while waiting for fifa09. :-$

Hey mate, watch this:

YouTube - UEFA EURO 2008 - celebrations tutorial

HOW MANY are at home ready to download the demo though? bet hardly any as u should be in school or work!

Back
Top Bottom