FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

I don't have my XBOX connected to LIVE so, I won't be able to dowload the demo :( ...
It will be so hard to see all the post here of people who are already playing fifa 09 :( ...

am going to bed, whoever has a japanese account on psn, monitor them fuckers they update at random times

Why is it released in UK time?

When they say Sept 11th, it should mean sept.11.

Its 10:18am here in melbourne, meaning if it gets released at 9 UK time that will be at 7 2night. :| I have an exam tomorrow.

and it will be probably 5 or 6 pm here. i can't wait any longer. play myself euro 2008 demo. ahhh.. if only i have hdtv. is it because of the lcd monitor make my player looks ugly? looks like they are tearing all over with jaggy jagg.

It's showing Rooney in inside xbox but say's not availible yet. Viva la FIFA; 09 demo makes first team.

what a cocktease.

watching the Argentina game though. i don't mind.

I just hope that they have the following on the demo:
- A decent difficulty setting.. Not crappy Semi pro, either have at least pro or one lower setting and one higher setting..
- 4 Min halfs.. I know they said a full game but i hope thats not 2 X 2, its just not long enough..
- I would also like to see like 2 weather settings.. Maybe Rain and Sunny or snow and sunny etc.. This way they could show the effects to us without revealing to much..
And thats about it.. Looking forward to it.. Tomz afternoon couldn't come soon enough!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR, I can't take the waiting. I so hope it's not 2x2 min, they did say it would be longer than the PC demo and the NHL demo was 5 min halves. so here's hoping. first game for me real vs chelsea, can't wait

Will definetley be available today. If you go to Inside Xbox, it confirms it there.

Unfortunatley the link to download, doesn't work just yet, as the game has not been uploaded yet.

Back
Top Bottom