FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

I hope I get my instruction booklet and tools to fix my xbox tomorrow. gonna be tough reading everybody going crazy about it while my machine is dead.. :(

i think as an overall ratings it isnt thaqt wrong

sure Torres is faster and has alot better finishing but Rooney has better technique, passing, vision and work rate

Spot on. Anyway, it will be irrelevant, both players are great. I wonder what Ronaldo's stats will be...

It's so annoying see people whine about overall ratings. They should remove it and only have all the individual ratings like manager games has.

People always whine about Ibra because they don't understand that he got pretty high values not because he's a super finisher, but because he's got great technique, tall and strong, amazing vision and so on. There's a reason that Mourinho pretty much said he fell in love with him on the first training at Inter.

Anyways... demo is soon out!
Off to see Zlatan run over Hungary. Hopefully.

Seeing as some people know the ratings of some players, does anyone know the ratings of
Totti
Aquilani &
De Rossi?

Thanks.

fifa clubs sounds amazing.

its clearly the future of online football games.

you can get transfer offers to better clubs if you get scouted etc.

jesus.

this is the best footy game out there for my money. wow.

Ahem, this is the FIFA thread boys...

Sorry1.jpg

sorry

quick question about the online clubs can members of the same club play against eachother for training purposes?

As historic as England's win was (and it may never be repeated), please don't take the thread off-topic lads or there will be warnings handed out to those involved. Not everyone will have seen the match yet for starters.

Not long now and I am looking forward to having a dabble.

Promised myself not to play it o death though;))
I know if I play it to death I'll ruin the full game, but we both know that's one very difficult promise to keep...

Last edited:

:-pp lol i know what you mean fella's but I think I would just rather practice the shooting, skills and dead balls in the arena than hammer the match.

Last year sort of ruined the wow factor for me so I will keep my promise:SS

Back
Top Bottom