FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

On the 360 it should be out by 12 noon (BST) at the latest. I'm hopeful that it will be on at 9am - I've seen demos appear earlier than that and as FIFA is a big big game... Here's hoping.

It will be later on PSN though, in the evening I think.

I don't start my new job until Monday so I will be up early tomorrow.

I will be downloading both the 360 and PS3 demo's so I will notify you of any differences. :))

On the 360 it should be out by 12 noon (BST) at the latest. I'm hopeful that it will be on at 9am - I've seen demos appear earlier than that and as FIFA is a big big game... Here's hoping.

It will be later on PSN though, in the evening I think.

What a b*st*rd!

Not you, Chris...well...no, not you.

Everytime I go there I see '69' then my heart races!!! then I realise its jsut a '0' and not a '6' :((

FIFA 08 demo was on the marketplace around 8:45am (BST) last year, i'm pretty sure it was anyway.

I'm worried that the game will be too fast ala PES style which is something I really really hated .The speed in FIFA 08 is perfect for me tbh and i'm mentionning because in every video i've watched it seemed that FIFA 2009 will be quicker than previous versions

oh...i've counted,if it's out 9 am UK time,means i gotta wait till tomorrow afternoon....... oh nooooooooooooooooo!!

oh..i keep looking in the ps store. i'm going crazy by now. :LOL:
Dnt worry the game wont be up a sec earlier than its suppose to, start checking from 12noon uk time 2mrrw

Americans create an EU psn account now

Just played the last games of FIFA 08, PES 2008 and the UEFA Euro 2008 demo. Im going to go and trade in both FIFA and PES and delete the Euro 08 demo in anticipation of FIFA 09 tommorow. :)

i'm Malaysian,just created my eu psn yesterday. if it's up earlier in Singapore means we gotta make a Singapore psn?

That's a good feature.

Yeah that's what I've been waiting to hear more info about. Good to know you can have multiple games from the same club running simultaneously, which I assume simply means a different set of up to ten players playing another game. So I guess you can have multiple managers in a club? :THINK:

I'm worried that the game will be too fast ala PES style which is something I really really hated .The speed in FIFA 08 is perfect for me tbh and i'm mentionning because in every video i've watched it seemed that FIFA 2009 will be quicker than previous versions

It will probably feel faster because of the response times and new trapping system.

GREAT NEWS
Default Demo may NOT come out tomorrow!
Just posted on CVG:

News: FIFA 09 demo out tomorrow - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=196863

EA's David Rutter has confirmed that the demo of FIFA 09 should hit PS3 and 360 tomorrow, September 11.

"There is a Demo coming to both consoles in early September, the 11th to be precise," said Rutter, although he went on to warn: "it could slip a week or two."

He didn't confirm exactly what would be in the demo, but we'd expect half a match with two pre-determined teams, like usual.

i think as an overall ratings it isnt thaqt wrong

sure Torres is faster and has alot better finishing but Rooney has better technique, passing, vision and work rate

i agree with reddevils. Torres goes missing in games until he pops up and scores. Rooney is constantly running, tackling, and passing which means by the time he gets a chance, he's knackered. sometimes he doesn't make it in the box. (his problem for england).

i think as an overall ratings it isnt thaqt wrong

sure Torres is faster and has alot better finishing but Rooney has better technique, passing, vision and work rate
Exactly. Not to mention better tackling, shot power etc...

Back
Top Bottom