FIFA 09 PS3/360 Discussion Thread

Re: FIFA 09 - Discussion Thread

yeah i wonder. with that "not turning back statement", maybe i wait others to tell, or after i finish download myself. even though it really a crap,but not as crap as before,i hope.

can't wait for the demo btw. hope they get it out @@ 1am or something.

placenbo: which channel is showing it tomorrow? don't setanta have it all?

no worries, create a new account and you should get 1 month gold for free :) download the demo and then you can access it on any profile

:D:D

Happy Day!

Im in Aus...is it released at a different time here?

IIRC the 08 demo was up for me before half of you fellas got it.

Annoyingly I am working 12.30-9.30 tomorrow so hopefully it's released early morning so I can get a couple of hours in before work.

I can't believe it's been a year since the last one.. I distinctly remember Placebo instructing folk on how to get a foreign profile to get it early etc.

If each clan is based on a real team and you have to use a player based on a real one, at the same time you can have up to 50 players in the squad. Then it will be a lot of Rauls on the field at the same time.
I really cant see this as being the case, even though this is how you can read the article on IGN. Ive read the answer several times, but its really a very strange answer.

They basically say that we all use players at the same level, and it is not possible to level up. That doesnt have to mean that every attribute is the same for all players. I hope they really mean that it is the overall attribute level that is equal for every player. The overall attribute level that is a number in fifa today (for instance Fabregas has overall 88). That again translates into a certain amount of attribute points that is divided on the different attributes.
It will pretty dull if all players is equally fast and strong. I would think that the player creation for clans is similar to the player creation in CYC.

EA will hopefully release better info in the near future.

THERE ARE GOING TO BE 50 PLAYERS IN THE SQUAD BUT ONLY THE FIRST TEN TO CONNECT GETS TO PLAY. SO THIS MEANS THAT NO ONE HAS A DESIGNATED PLAYER UNTIL THE MATCH IS ABOUT TO START

Absolutely no desire to play the new PES, very excited over Fifa 09. Hope they've worked on the control when the ball is in the air though. Reason I didn't buy 08

Why is it released in UK time?

When they say Sept 11th, it should mean sept.11.

Its 10:18am here in melbourne, meaning if it gets released at 9 UK time that will be at 7 2night. :| I have an exam tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom