FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09

It was said in tha list of features (where refs were said to be included)

most of those have been confirmed so thta list could be official meaning....there will be snow/rain (no doubt about rain though)

At least they're keeping the core game of FIFA 08 which is good.If only they could hire you Trance-Allstar

page1uktv9.jpg

page2uksp3.jpg

page3ukke6.jpg

page4ukmi4.jpg

Oh dear, they're gonna have to edit those screens on Ronaldinho & put him in a City shirt ;)

I bet that would cause some heated debates in the EA PR department...

"...we can't have Man City players on the front cover. We'd lose all credibility."

Seriously,Ronaldinho does nothing the whole year but he still gets paid a lot of money for this kinda stuff

Haters stay off Ronaldinho's back.

I'm no hater of him anyway :LOL: ,he was at his time the best player in the world without much of a doubt but he hasn't performed this season for whatever reasons,the cover should be someone who's done well and someone new but tbh it doesn't really matter anyway

I'm no hater of him anyway :LOL: ,he was at his time the best player in the world without much of a doubt but he hasn't performed this season for whatever reasons,the cover should be someone who's done well and someone new but tbh it doesn't really matter anyway

They're all overrated. I'd have Pele, Cruyff, Maradona & Zidane on the cover every year :SMOKIN:

especially the top two, they look like gladiators going into battle!!!!!!!

Last edited:

i think they probably erased the real source of the picture or a page number
look at rooney's picture that border looks sloppy

Last edited:

on the first pic it looks like the crowd is wearing barca kits. I wish this turns out to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom