Re: FIFA 09

ss_preview_fifa09next1.jpg.jpg

ss_preview_fifa09next.jpg.jpg

ss_preview_fifa09next2.jpg.jpg

some pc scans
should i post the ps2 scans????

look there's a ref first pic

I may be mistaken, but that first and second pics of Ribery show that his arm movements differ with body movement. This would be great and add so much to the realism in player animations. I can't even imagine how great it must look in full gameplay movement.

This is something that has been missing from futbol sim games in the past. Sitting here watching Netherlands vs Italy, I noticed how much arm movement there is in all kinds of onfield situations. Hands/arms are used at times by players to push off defenders, punching the air in full pelt on a break away, and so on.. This may seem like a small thing, but in a game, it will elevate the level of realism and enhance the gameplay experience even more.

These things are ofcourse at the bottom of the list since gameplay is first and foremost.

Sitting here watching Netherlands vs Italy, I noticed how much arm movement there is...

So, we've just witnessed one of the finest international matches one could wish to see, but your mind is consumed with the amount of arm movement :LOL:.

Are those pics confirmed as PC version?

Yes there was a mag scan saying PC version but it was all vague.

It'll be interesting to see PS3 graphics mixed with PS2 animation.

Are those pics confirmed as PC version?

Yes there was a mag scan saying PC version but it was all vague.

It'll be interesting to see PS3 graphics mixed with PS2 animation.
just search for fifa 06 road to world cup on xbox 360

thats next gen graphics with what was PS2 gameplay

some for fifa world cup 2006 on the 360

Unless it was the same guys I seem to end up playing with on-line 5v5, when our goalie seems to spend much time wandering around in midfield.

He's wearing watches on both wrists it looks like, so doubt it's a keeper ;)

I may be mistaken, but that first and second pics of Ribery show that his arm movements differ with body movement. This would be great and add so much to the realism in player animations. I can't even imagine how great it must look in full gameplay movement.

I think the arm movements differ because in the second pic he's stretching for the ball, unless I'm completely wrong even fifa08 has a raised arm animation when stretching for the ball......

That Benzema face is decent

edit: just realised it changes when you refresh. Rooney looks poor

Some faces are not that great but you can definately see an improvement, they look so much better than Fifa 08/Euro 2008. I think they should focus on making players less fat first and then start taking care of face details. I saw 2 Euro games on HD yesterday and you can see that EA is really coming close to the field astmosphere but the player models need to be more elegant.

I have heard from one of my "contacts" that indoor 5-a-side will return for Fifa 09 :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom