FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09

I really wish EA wouldn't set season limits on stuff, there's absolutely zero need for it, I think they just do it to be awkward, it's not as if being able to player manager mode for 30 seasons would stop us buying Fifa10........

ahhhhhhhhhhh yes there is :SS

after 15 seasons or whatever most of the players in the game would retire and then it needs to create whole breed of new players

iv'e never gotten past four myself as there is very little to keep me playing that long but some people like building a team of unknowns and taking them to the top, thats why they play so many seasons. But for me personally im and old championship manager fan cos i like wealth of options that i have outside of the actual match itself that's why i can't stick it out more than four seaons. EA need to overhaul the manager mode completeley because to me it's starting to feel like another masterleague.

Graphics look the same to me. Shit player models

Whatever mate

FIFA 08
normal_FIFA08-996.jpg

FIFA 09
2gya7v8.png

You may want to re-read that. It doesn't say anywhere in the preview that it is for 1 player only or 2 playing co-op

I know it dosnt but i just got feeling its not going to be in. :((

But i will pleasently surprised if it is.

I wonder if FIFA will have an editor. At least to make your own team with own teamname. I doubt it...

I think fifa will have the same old editing features maybe with the face/camera thingy from tiger woods, i hate the fact that when you create a character he always generally looks the same.

Gfx look almost the same as before. I think they should follow PES and use photos as a basis of player faces. Most players look completely shit!

Gfx look almost the same as before. I think they should follow PES and use photos as a basis of player faces. Most players look completely shit!

i can remember some video showing the process of face creation - WOMEN are modelling the faces. says it all. :SAL::LOL:

Its not the 360 version ;)

and as i said the biggest proof was the ankle tape :| which i was right about

Without reading all the scanned pages, is there any information that confirms/denies that PC version will be next-gen?

I don't mind too much about the player models to be honest. The UEFA ones are a huge improvement over FIFA - at least Peter Crouch no longer looks like an overweight Dolph Lundgren now.

Providing you can see differences in physique and weight during gameplay, then that's fine.

If anything, I'd prefer less detail, and 30fps replays, rather than the coughing and spluttering mess they are at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom