FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09

ak9ac9.png

told you it was a player, so obvious :LOL:

is it me or do those player models look more realistic? shorts not as big, better proportioned?

or am i clutching at straws!

mmmmm only 4 season in BAP

actually thats 152 games so its plently

Dosnt look like Be a Pro 4 seasons going to be 2 player either like Captain Country enjoyed that :((

ahh then that is proper shit

i cant be playing on my own for 152+ games with the AI thats just shit

I really wish EA wouldn't set season limits on stuff, there's absolutely zero need for it, I think they just do it to be awkward, it's not as if being able to player manager mode for 30 seasons would stop us buying Fifa10........

You better be able to edit formations on and offline and let goalies get sent off

how hard is that to implement ffs

You better be able to edit formations on and offline and let goalies get sent off

how hard is that to implement ffs

Custom formations is pretty much a guarantee online offline now but goalies been sent off I always doubt they have not done it once in a next gen game yet...

"Any change to online gameplay this year?

We've got some exciting news coming up online, but we´re not allowed to tell you yet..."

What could this be?

Edit

Crap - i thought the last post was the last one so i replied with a link and then up pops 4 more pages!

Dosnt look like Be a Pro 4 seasons going to be 2 player either like Captain Country enjoyed that :((

You may want to re-read that. It doesn't say anywhere in the preview that it is for 1 player only or 2 playing co-op

To be honest i wasn't expecting anything amazing in the way of graphics the graphics are fine to me i just hope the new additions aren't gimmicks i don't want the tackles to be like mini wrestling matches because weight doesn't always come into play in tackling situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom