FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09

That info sounds great :) Really looking forward to FIFA 09, should be brilliant.

The collisions system sounds impressive, I hope it works as well as it sounds.

sounds good but saying overall increase in speed from 08 *-) comments on fifa soccer blog say plays like 08 speed

The David Rutter stuff on page 3 and 4 is impressing. I like how he keeps stressing that gameplay and listening to fans is a priority.

depends which fans he listens to, cos i have heard some right twatts on my fifa travels

i am still awaiting for the custom formations online etc

New Infos from german magazine games-tm:

- Fifa Maniacs and Pro Evo Fanboys were both satisfied with the game
- Especially animations were top notch
- building up your game seemed too slow for them (which is a good thing in my opinion compared to the ultra fast offense on pro evo 2008)
- 4 year Be A Pro carrer mode

WHAT DID I SAY!!!????

i said the ribery pic wasnt the 360/Ps3 version, i think some people owe me an apology :| i have been called names when i was right!! tututututu

anyway sweet scans

and as you can see the ankle tapes are different :| :| :| :|

It's PC version, different graphics compared to PS2 which you kept stating it was...

going offline now so I'd like my appology PM'd to me.

I hope they have got rid of the stupid 15 season crap in manager mode, have they not heard of Alex Ferguson..If you start in the lower leagues you need longer than that, it's pointless...

Just noticed players cast shadows on themselves. Look at Rooney's arm casting a shadow on his thigh.

The Ronaldinho model looks amazing! Perfect proportions and detail!

It's a footie game, most important is how well it plays, and even more important, how improved manager mode is, after all who sees soft shadows on tele camera mode? ;)

It's PC version, different graphics compared to PS2 which you kept stating it was...

going offline now so I'd like my appology PM'd to me.

NO!! eventhough it isnt a PS2 version its that engine, my evidence were true (like the different ankle tape design :| and bad kit quality)

Ribery pic looks nothing like the 360/PS3 versions :DD so.....still waiting......

It's a footie game, most important is how well it plays, and even more important, how improved manager mode is, after all who sees soft shadows on tele camera mode? ;)

No the most important is how C.Ronaldo looks in the game (omg hez da best eva) :DD

but the 00.001% (which is him and me :|) do :| i deserve an apology :CRY::SMOKIN::king::redscarf:{|=

:|

cry_me_a_river.jpg

Cant wait for the demo :D

NO!! eventhough it isnt a PS2 version its that engine, my evidence were true (like the different ankle tape design :| and bad kit quality)

Ribery pic looks nothing like the 360/PS3 versions :DD so.....still waiting......

are you blind or did you not read the article the graphics are next gen they just have worse textures end of story not replying to you again

And the most important things with the game play is online :P manager mode 99% of the people I know have 0 interest in it as its been the same since 05... pretty much but I would not play it with improvements (be a pro is what I will play offline)

depends which fans he listens to, cos i have heard some right twatts on my fifa travels

damn right - some fans would have you believe the most important things are untucked shirts or extra sharks heads

some fans will say they want the game speeded up, others slowed down

and there's not a double t in twats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom