FIFA 09 Discussion Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 09

holy shit is that the pc version with current gen graphics? im a get that instead of the crappy console version :D

Everything looks great, new features, new AI, bla bla bla, but this time i´m not going with the hype. If they don't give us a solid single player/manager mode experience, i´m out.

Everything looks great, new features, new AI, bla bla bla, but this time i´m not going with the hype. If they don't give us a solid single player/manager mode experience, i´m out.

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say "I'm out" considering the alternative is PES which frankly is no alternative. But I'd be bitterly disappointed if manager mode is not fixed, tweaked and improved from Fifa08, it's not bad in 08 but there are many, many flaws to it.

they really do have to fix the manager mode even ps2 version is better than the ps3/360 versions i'm not asking for much just more option and realistic money/player growth PLEASSSEEE!!! EA

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say "I'm out" considering the alternative is PES which frankly is no alternative. But I'd be bitterly disappointed if manager mode is not fixed, tweaked and improved from Fifa08, it's not bad in 08 but there are many, many flaws to it.

the thing is I don't see it been improved the majority of people tend to want to play online now and challenge themselves vs others as the CPU just frustrates people far more...

I expect Be A pro to be amazing, manager mode the same, online improved even more...

Cheers for uploading pics everyone, especially Kamy with those on Imageshack, very clear :TU:

I can't play manager mode in Fifa 08 (and Euro 2008 is even worse) because AI is repetitive, always the same "going to the line, cross and header style" goals, it´s really boring. One thing pes always had was different cpu attacking situations that made the match much more exciting. Last night i booted pes 5 on my ps2 and was so surprised with how well the game played, a bit too fast but with good build up play and cpu playing awesome football towards me.

hey, i can remeber that we discuss about a wishlist for fifa09 ? did someone create one and send it to EA?

yeah that's where i saw it too i wonder why they dropped it from later games? it was the trailer video but it's on you tube titled fifa 07 skills

Last edited:

WHAT DID I SAY!!!????

i said the ribery pic wasnt the 360/Ps3 version, i think some people owe me an apology :| i have been called names when i was right!! tututututu

anyway sweet scans

and as you can see the ankle tapes are different :| :| :| :|

Last edited:

I wish they would forget FIFA Manager alltogether and build a fully comprehensive Manager Mode for the FIFA Soccer series....

Interesting stuff that the PC versionw ill have close to This Generation Graphics!

even better that would make fifa the undisputed mother of all football games (well there's only two to choose from anyway) i would never leave my house again.

WHAT DID I SAY!!!????

i said the ribery pic wasnt the 360/Ps3 version, i think some people owe me an apology :| i have been called names when i was right!! tututututu

anyway sweet scans

Oh that was you? Hats off to you then. But i'm not one of them who told you off just so you know ;)

Thanks for the scans they look amazing :beer:

Also confirmed are untucked shirts :DD

I have just spent the afternoon untucking some of the Burnley players shirts while data editing. :SHHH:

WHAT DID I SAY!!!????

anyway sweet scans

indeed you were :) but the graphics are based more on next gen and gameplay current gen so we will have to see how that works :)

^^ lollolololoololll

tell me you were just going along with the "joke"

EDIT: he edited his post :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom