FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

LOL! Didn't think that would work. You all need to adjust the contrast on your monitors! :D

Last edited:

Slight AI worry... Look at the other blue-team players...

65869645te3.jpg

*Gulp*

Yeah theres another pic where it looks like half the stadium is collapsing as well.

From the EA forum:

earthquakeoi8.jpg

Aye. What was the need?

:nono:

Relax Chris. You can go from being an alright bloke to a complete twat at times. Take it for what it was.. a joke. I didn't say you had to laugh but everyone else seems to have taken the light-hearted side of it.

Aaah well all good fun.

@ Noted

I was made to look a right plonker, as I lept from my seat with a hefty punch into the air,trauling through the EA forum, trying to establish contact with EA mods,reaching for the phone.
My self esteem has been knocked, I feel house bound and afraid to leave my bedroom...........I hope you are happy;)

Oh,and I cannot see jack taking anything said on here too seriously:)

now where's my stress ball................

No problem chris it was the shaking finger smiley which made it look serious ;)

Anyway, moving on, I really think the demo's delay is because of the PS3 network shite. It's starting to piss me off now. First GTA now this

Aaah well all good fun.

@ Noted

I was made to look a right plonker, as I lept from my seat with a hefty punch into the air,trauling through the EA forum, trying to establish contact with EA mods,reaching for the phone.
My self esteem has been knocked, I feel house bound and afraid to leave my bedroom...........I hope you are happy;)

Oh,and I cannot see jack taking anything said on here too seriously:)

now where's my stress ball................

:lmao: @ imagining u "as I lept from my seat with a hefty punch into the air"

hall of the fame!

No problem chris it was the shaking finger smiley which made it look serious ;)

Anyway, moving on, I really think the demo's delay is because of the PS3 network shite. It's starting to piss me off now. First GTA now this

yes seems as though since the PS3 has come on board its holding certain aspects of DLC and release dates back.

Cannot say that for certain but there does seem to be a link:roll:

I have heard the demo is around 3 weeks:shock: so right on release it seems:( easiest thing is to Bombard CW with questions via Pm:D

Back
Top Bottom