FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (All Formats)

Yeh, thats one thing Fifa lacks, the stadiums look great but theres so few of them, and theres no Kitserver either ;)

(I do like the generic d1, d2 stadiums, quite a good idea)

Kitserver extended the life of PES considerably.

3 hours left on mine, which will probably end up being 4 as large dl's tend to slow befre the end, getting about 40kps per second, may wait till someone uploads it to rapidshare and it will take about 2 mins :D

Re: FIFA 08 (360 & PS3)

@brunnoce

That's a great stadium list. Konami could learn from that.

I'm right in saying those stadiums were all in FIFA 07 on the PS2?

not maracana! if the list is real, that would be great! now regarding licensed, i only whish EA could get argentinian league and some more south american teams, so we could hav a proper libertadores cup.. its in the right track though...we already have brazilian, mexican, and MLS, although they dont participate in the real libertadores, which is a pitty, it would be fun to have the mls teams in real life...

Last edited:

cmom man...were not talking about JL stadiums...im not interested by JL.

Alright then, PES always had enough stadiums anyway. The only game that didn't have enough was PES6 on 360, which as you know lacked many other things too. I don't think pes 2008 will be any different from latter pes versions stadium-wise. Anyway.

Coopz, hows the game like? Installed yet?

Several sources have stated that PES2008 has only 15 stadia. That's what he's referring to.

Lol. Sources... Contacts... I do not listen to any of them anymore. Only official stuff. You know i've had enough from all the bull we recieved from contacts/sources etc ;)

demo2.PNG

demo.PNG

These are images according to another site

Homer, no you dont.

I've just installed it. Been looking for a good DL manager for ages.

Seems top notch, and it speeds things up :)

No probs.

Anyone got a list of the PC Spec you'll need for this? I dont have the best of gfx cards but im downloading it anyway, just want to get a feel for the gameplay.

EDIT: P.S I'm getting between 40 and 50kbps download on a 1mb line

With the download manager I'm getting 62kb/s on a 400kb/s-max line. Disappointing but better than 3kb/s.

Konami learn from what exactly? Konami already has around 65 stadiums in JLWE2007CC.

And I don't play J-league. Most europeans don't care about J-league.

My point is that FIFA's choice of stadiums is spot on. All the big European clubs have their home grounds, plus a selection of great stadia from around the world.

Konami always put too many Japanese stadia in the game.

man i wish EA used that kind of menus in next gen too..i like the clean look of it a lot more than the style of EAs next gen games.

The menus look alright in the version I played at the GC

I cant give any impressions becuase my mate has my pad and i cant use the keyboard

Back
Top Bottom