FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (360 & PS3)

Damnit, why don't they release these things after usual work hours so I don't have to sit in work and read everyone's comments while I get more and more jealous {|=
Attempting to download now, only averaging about 10 kB/sec,.... looking at about 14 hrs total.

So no need to worry about having it before you finish work.;)

At that rate, it'll be finished for tomorrow morning when I get in! I knew I should've started it up before I left for work.

Let us know your impressions mate.

30 minutes left for the PC version. I don't understand why I download fast while all my friends can't...

Tried Kamy's link (the FIFA 2008 News one) and it leads to the official EA site's 08/demo directory, which contains nothing (at least that's what it says here). A few people in the comments section of that website have given direct links to it but even those say "404 file not found" for me. :eh:

EDIT: It's just magically appeared now - downloads at 10kb/s. For a 500mb file... Nope, not doing that! I'll just have to wait for a link somewhere else. Don't know why I want it anyway, there's no way in hell I'd buy a current-gen version, I'm just desperate for the next-gen version...

he said he tired that and got 404 not found

just read his edit and it now works

That link works bbc.alster but again it's 5kb/s... Seeing as it's only the current-gen version I'll wait until it's hosted somewhere with a better speed. ;)

blimey how can a download accelerator do that?

I'll give it a go.

Tried downloading onto my ArmA server in a feckin data centre in London on a 1000mbit backbone and still got 9kb :D

Back
Top Bottom