FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (360 & PS3)

EA Admin said:
Unfortunately there are a lot of external factors to releasing anything on the Xbox Live Marketplace. We dont physically push content live, Microsoft does.

I understand your frustrations, but I cant confirm an exact date because I simply dont know what it is. Once I do know, it will be announced on here.

I'm guessing a few weeks.

I just hope that you will be able to change the camera angle on be a pro mode so its like the Fixed player on pes, I hate playing with a close up camera

It zooms out depending on where the ball is on the pitch, zooming in when you receive the ball

Thats what i mean mate, I would prefer a fixed camera, because when you shoot on 07 in free roam area you have aim diferently to when your in Tele cam

Kevano I like your avator pic, reminds me of the good old days with evo-web fifa league

This was posted an our ago by someone who works at EA on the FIFA 08 demo discussion thread:

"As I said though, its coming soon. Today is a Bank Holiday so its probably fair to assume it wont be today"

Basically not even EA know when the demo's coming out because it's up to Microsoft to release the demo once it's gone through their process.

lol me 2, I can add the league Title to my Xleague Title lol

your sig says it all.

except you are the opposite of that. FIFA FAN BOY.

what is funny about it?

It's satire you dumb fuck :roll:

If I'm a Fifa fanboy why have I been here the past 4 years? I'm a gaming fanboy, I play whichever game I like best at the time.....get a fucking brain.

:)

Neither sarcasm nor satire come across well on a forum post, can we all please get a grip and get back on topic

It's satire you dumb fuck :roll:

If I'm a Fifa fanboy why have I been here the past 4 years? I'm a gaming fanboy, I play whichever game I like best at the time.....get a fucking brain.

:)

lol, ouch that hurts.

do you get a kick out of swearing at people on a forum?

you look like a right fool now.

So anyway............

Any other thoughts on the game CW? To move us on.....

Actually, how sublte is the shooting this time? Thats improved, can you say in what way? More control, less subtle angles used?

So anyway............

Any other thoughts on the game CW? To move us on.....

Actually, how sublte is the shooting this time? Thats improved, can you say in what way? More control, less subtle angles used?

There is a button which allows you to caress the ball when shooting and another that lets you hoof it from long range (though that only works with certain players)

I found it more responsive when shooting

EA Admin:

I work for EA UK, today the office is closed. So I cant chase a definite release date, thats what I meant. But since I have heard nothing last week its fair to assume it wont be today. I will be chasing a date tomorrow when everyone returns.

There is a button which allows you to caress the ball when shooting and another that lets you hoof it from long range (though that only works with certain players)

I found it more responsive when shooting

You have me interested there CW, could you elaborate please matey.

ie which buttons are they?

There's no way it's coming out today. Demo's come out in the morning and we would have heard something by now.

Back
Top Bottom