FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

The only way I score free-kicks is by tapping shoot really quickly - if the power bar is 50% or under and you get it on target then it will dip at the right time.

Didn't even realise there were other free kick controls.

does anyone know how to cross it by putting your kicking foot behind your standing one like j.cole or ronaldo do sometimes?. i did it the other day by accident but wasn't sure how i did.

If it was always the same outcome it would be too easy and scripted, there needs to be some variety or every free kick would guarentee a goal if you were good enough...

I'm getting big time fed up with it. But I don't want to.

I go through stages of liking it and not liking it though - so maybe I will feel good about it again soon :))

Yeah spot on Bobby, I'm sure in a couple of days we'll be back to our booyaa best :)).

I've loved it for ages but playing those two guys in ranked games this afternoon (Mr. "I Can Shoot From The Half Way Line And Get A Corner Every Time" and Mr. "Finesse, GOAL, Finesse, GOAL, Finesse, GOAL") I'm not touching it for anything but league matches now.

Euro 2008 demo is out tomorrow! :ROCK:

FinesseGOAL, isn't that ThomasGOAL's evil twin brother (who hates PES/Sony and loves FIFA/Microsoft)?

A bit worrying that people are getting bored of it and saying people exploit bugs online :((.
Oh well, I'm sure the fair games I get with people I know will more than make up for it :).

Yeah I was also wondering that... I couldn't see any invite option anywhere and there was at least one person on my PSN playing FIFA08.

I had some great games on Live with River Plate last night. They're only 3.5 stars but I find them really easy to use.

1st match
River 3 - 1 AC Milan

2nd match
River 1 - 0 Manchester Utd

3rd match
River 3 - 0 Anderlecht

4th match
River 2 - 1 Manchester Utd

And then it went wrong....

5th match
River 0 - 4 Liverpool

Great team

Argggh I don't wanna play this anymore after playing the Euro 2008 demo. It feels stale, boring and sloooooow. :(

Maybe that's the good thing about me not being able to try the Euro demo, won't spoil Fifa for me yet ;)

Very true mate! If I hadn't played the Euro 2008 demo then I'd have my usual Friday session of manager mode - I really can't be arsed now. :SS

Yeah my thoughts too Placebo! Maybe its a good thing I can't download the demo on my console!!! :LOL:

Seems to me having a PS3 is all about trying to find consoling words for yourself ;)

At least you get to play MLB 08 The Show........

Hey man I joined a bunch of online leagues, BUT nobody seems to be playing those. Yea I also hate the guys who shoot from kick off all the time and get corners or what not out of them. Totally unreal and I would do it too but I hate fake ish like that in my footie games.

Back
Top Bottom