FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Seriously you guys don't get any?! :SHOCK:

Whenever I play 5v5 there's ALWAYS a little bit of button lag. I always have to press what I wanna do about 1 second ahead :LOL:. That's why I can never do skill moves in a 5v5 game :((.

Jesus, I thought everyone got it...

Is it really bad? I was looking forward to 5v5 online and I thought it would be really good.
I hope it doesn't lag that much.

Its not bad lag that makes the game choppy, just sometimes it takes longer for the player to do what you want him to do. Doesnt take away the fun!

Seriously you guys don't get any?! :SHOCK:

Whenever I play 5v5 there's ALWAYS a little bit of button lag. I always have to press what I wanna do about 1 second ahead :LOL:. That's why I can never do skill moves in a 5v5 game :((.

Jesus, I thought everyone got it...

i get it in both, 1 v 1 and be a pro, but not always...

I find that there is a VERY slight delay in responsive on 5 v 5, and it randomly freezes once or twice a match for a few seconds, which gets annoying (and has only started happening recently i believe)

Question- When playing a quick ranked match online and the other person leaves before the game has ended, do you still earn the points you got during the match?

I ask this because again I had a match and in the last bit of extra time while I was bringing on a sub striker because it was nil-nil my opponent fucked off.

Question- When playing a quick ranked match online and the other person leaves before the game has ended, do you still earn the points you got during the match?

I ask this because again I had a match and in the last bit of extra time while I was bringing on a sub striker because it was nil-nil my opponent fucked off.

You will get a win I think, if the other player quits.

This won't die online when Euro 2008 comes out will it? I hope not at least :-pp.

Play.com, are dispatching all the stuff I ordered in the next 24-48 hours, it should arrive between next Monday and Wednesday.

Time is a bitch, seems to go very slowly when you are looking forward to and waiting for something and then seems to go way too fast when you are enjoying something and want it to last :-pp.

100% Agree. Online is the best football experience ever.

Me and Bitter Rivals play almost every night, and although its been a bit shitty this last week, most of the matches we have are awesome. The freedom you have is unbelievable. You can do pretty much anything :)

Kev when are you and Bitter up for some more 5v5? Really enjoyed playing with you two. (ooooh!)

Ahh, that's good then! Thank you. :D

After 15 mins of the game gone though, so you could go 3-0 up with 14:59 on the clock and he (or she in your case;))) quits you get bugger all

^ Yep, happened to me yesterday. I was Hull against...hmm can't even remember, another Championship team. And Windass smacked in a beauty after 7 mins, (two goalkeepers wouldn't have saved it :))), and he just paused it and quit.

:rant:

Oh yes I'll be on Vegas mate. No work for me tomorrow so I'm gonna be on all fuckin night :COOL:.

:BY:

7 fucking ranking losses on the bounce, this is a cunt of a game :rant:

15 Online games for me so far since i bought it Friday, 14 losses and my first win last night......I don't get Manual Shooting at all, Robbie Keane 2 yards off the goal line, no keeper in sight, and i spooned it out for a throw....Oh, the Humiliation.....:blush:

Last edited:

Yeah I would like to know how to score free kicks too, from close in anyway, I have scored some great ones from really far out but closer in the keeper saves all of them or they go over.

Also, how do you keep headers down? They seem to go over the bar way too much for me...

Finesse button, for both. Also practice freekicks in the arena to get the power right, press a direction on the D-pad where you want to take a freekick/penalty.

Finesse button, for both. Also practice freekicks in the arena to get the power right, press a direction on the D-pad where you want to take a freekick/penalty.
Cheers mate ;)) I hadn't tried the finesse button before on anything apart from just finesse shots.

My 360 still hasnt arrived!!! :MAD::MAD::MAD: Play.com deserve the red card :r1.

Cheers mate ;)) I hadn't tried the finesse button before on anything apart from just finesse shots.

My 360 still hasnt arrived!!! :MAD::MAD::MAD: Play.com deserve the red card :r1.

AFAIK the Finesse button does nothing on Freekicks?

Shooting:

Shoot: Hard Shot
Shoot + RB: Finesse Shot

FK:

Shoot: Soft FK
Shoot + LB: Hard FK

From what I've tried, The Finesse button works in normal play and Penalties. In Freekicks the "Finesse" button is held by default, so to speak, and you use the LB to get a harder shot.

From what I've seen from manuals and such also supports this.

Back
Top Bottom