FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

He's talking about Fan Shop points, not those stupid EAWorld avatar points.

I did that simulation thing with celtic.

I won my first 6 games - Easily I might add. I won two games like 5-0 or something.

And I got the sack!!!!!!! Ridiculous after six games of WINNING!!!!!

So I haven't done it again. But It must have been a one off as others obviously have done it.

I swear this game has got a problem with me and does things just to piss me off!!

Oooh...see i thought you meant Mutu was a fake name! haha. nevermind.

I've only ever played as Holland once cos they're got fuckin gay names aswell.

I had a weird online game where I went down two zero around minute 60. I was cameroon and he was portugal. Then he decided to have his keeper juggle the ball, so I waited for about 20 seconds of it, then faked as if to rush in, he tried to hit it over my head, I caught it and smacked it into goal. After that, he commenced to start scoring goals against himself. Talk about weird. I ended the game after that. He played pretty well too, until that point.

In the arena, click the left stick in and you can practice a free-kick. Click it in the penalty area to practice a penalty. Don't think you can practice corners though, short of playing a friendly against yourself and kicking the ball out.

I was playing a 1v1 challenge match on-line yesterday. By half-time, I was 2-0 up. In the second half, the other guy scores. No problem, I'm still winning, but then I glance at the score and it says it's now 1-1!! wtf!! I score again and win 2-1.

This is a very basic flaw.

I think I'm going to keep a log of the bugs as there are so many glaring ones.

I finally got FIFA yesterday.

Went straight on LIVE, first game I was Atletico Madrid, he was Porto. 2-1 to me :D. 2nd game I was West Brom, other guy was Barnsley, 3-0 to him.

I've played about 5 or 6 games now and won a few so I'm not as bad as I thought I would be!

One thing that annoyed me though, I lost another match 3-0 but one of the goals the keeper was just standing still near one of the posts while the guy steadied himself and then shot in to the goal from 6 yards!! And another was some dodgy own goal off my defenders head!

If anyone fancies a match against a newbie let me know :D

I had a weird online game where I went down two zero around minute 60. I was cameroon and he was portugal. Then he decided to have his keeper juggle the ball, so I waited for about 20 seconds of it, then faked as if to rush in, he tried to hit it over my head, I caught it and smacked it into goal. After that, he commenced to start scoring goals against himself. Talk about weird. I ended the game after that. He played pretty well too, until that point.
I played the same fool,he was doing ok til i went 3-0 up then he kept kicking back to the keeper who then put it in his own net 3 times. :ROLL:

Just added you Tim!

I had a great game just now, the guy went Man Utd, so I went Real Madrid. Went 2-0 down (tried to answer the phone mid game and fucked up :roll:) and fought back to 2-2 with a last minute goal from Raul only to lose on penalties!! I love it.

No matter how many games I play at this I still for the life of me cannot defend headers... The AI must score 98% of it's goals against me that way... It makes no difference what I press...:censor:

Weird, I find holding the jostle-button and pressing the pass button like a lunatic usually gets rid, although lately I've started pressing the clearance and the lob buttons as well in an attempt to head the ball out of the box and not straight to a teammate (who invariably loses the ball and gives them an opportunity).

I had the worst online game ever. I went behind to a guy in the 20th min and then he proceeded to pass the ball along his backline for the rest of the game, he ended up winning 1-0 with 72% possesion. I checked his stats possesion wise for his last 10 games and this seems his common tactic if he scores first he had loads of 1-0's with huge possesion and hes ranked in the top 200. What a cunt.

Press the pass and shoot buttons together to head the ball away , it goes miles.

I had the worst online game ever. I went behind to a guy in the 20th min and then he proceeded to pass the ball along his backline for the rest of the game, he ended up winning 1-0 with 72% possesion. I checked his stats possesion wise for his last 10 games and this seems his common tactic if he scores first he had loads of 1-0's with huge possesion and hes ranked in the top 200. What a cunt.

I would rather have quit than sat there watching some cock do that for 70+ minutes

Back
Top Bottom