FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

You just go to Tournament Mode, then choose which League or Cup you want to do, then when you choose your own team, you can replace the other ones by highlighting them and pressing "Y" on the Xbox360, maybe its Triangle on the PS3?

thanks for clarifying, Tim. it was the :triangle:

i just sim'd the Copa del Rey, and it took longer to reconstitute the teams!
and you know the cpu cheats when it wins the Final, so i re-simulated it :-pp

Well is seems that Man U are the new choice for cunts following the update in Feb. The number of people I now encounter who go straight for Man U has increased dramatically leaving Barca untouched

i think its cause theyve learned people refuse to play barca but that man u is slightly more fair but still the best team besides Barca so they know people will play them. I just choose Inter against them and usually bust their ass (had some bad matches last night tho where i controlled the match and still managed to lose to them in infuriating fashion)

Two teams that i never would have thought were as good as they are to play with are germany and bayern, they both have the men up front that score goals and dominate the air which is huge

Whats with all the disc read errors? How can I stop them? Would a hard core disc polish work or should I take it to a store??? I can't stand them and dont want to risk getting booted in the middle of online games. Its only FIFA that gives me these errors.

I started getting them just as I kept getting the RROD. It wouldnt let me get past the logos at the start of the game, in the end.

If it still does it once my 360's been repaired then im fooked and will wait to buy euro 08

You can take your disc to GameStation shop and they will clean it up real nice for you for about a fiver :))

this is the only game i have had problems with..

spoke to many mates and they have had to buy new discs because it seems these get worn easily..

i think it must be the way the data is handled on the disc and it must skip quite easliy

anyone who suffers from these problems i would suggest you take the game back with recipt and complain that it is a known fault that these games wear to quickly and ask for a replacement

or simply say the disc is faulty, aslong as it is in good condition you should have a chance

You can take your disc to GameStation shop and they will clean it up real nice for you for about a fiver :))

I also did this and I had no problems once I did it, so it must be my shitty xbox that packed in playing discs.

It was £1.99 and well worth it :)

I might look to invest in this, mine does it every so often too. Only when i play online though...so frustrating.

I'm on my THIRD copy of Fifa. Its the only game that gets disc read errors for me. This copy has now also started getting them at random intervals so I could be on my way to my 4th copy.

Bloody hell guys! :-ll I'm still on my first :LOL:. Though when I put Madden 08 in, my Xbox makes some of the bizarrest noises I've heard! I'm sure it's going to ping open and a spring will fly into my eye.

Mine makes those noises exclusively on Tiger Woods 08. It sounds like it's vibrating against something bad.

I've got all the control settings on manual and that's probably why I'll never go back to PES/WE again. The feeling of pretty much total freedom to be utterly useless without the CPU helping me to be freaking useless is great!

So online gamers, any of you still kept hold of your unbeaten record from when you first got the game?

I honestly cannot remember losing in a normal online match, but I have lost as part of Be a Pro teams.

That said, I did have a two-three month spell of not playing FIFA online, so I've only played around 40-50 matches.

Right lads, following a chat with Holio on MSN we had a chat about how many minutes we have both had on FIFA as the game tells you.

Holio has clocked up around 2000 minutes and I have 7854 minutes of play under my belt.

To find out this info you go to
My FIFA 08
FIFA 08 Profiles
My Stats
My Matches
Form is the bar you are after and in the bottom right hand corner it tells you minutes played. Press X to scroll thru til it gives you the cumulative total for Offline and XBox Live matches.

What have you got?

:lol: Bobby!

You'll get there in the end my friend. :)

Hahaha I don't have any, I've played over eleven seasons?

Eh??

Do you play online?

If not then you may be looking at your stats for that.

If not you need to click through with the x button and it will give you the combined minutes.

If it doesn't say it - I really don't know why?

I never play online with FIFA, only stats I get is the seasons played with promotions 6 and stuff, all other stats apart from achievements are 0?

Maybe I need to do somthing else to get them up..

I never play online with FIFA, only stats I get is the seasons played with promotions 6 and stuff, all other stats apart from achievements are 0?

Maybe I need to do somthing else to get them up..

In the same place - It gives you either offline or online minutes and then also the both combined.

You just need to press the x button to scroll through.

Back
Top Bottom