FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

I wish they would have put Ebbsfleet United. I've been living in Gravesend as well for more than 2 years and a half, and I still go there every now and then to see family.
They have great pubs too. :mrgreen:
:SHOCK: That's mental! Which pubs you like mate? Who did you play football for?

Whoa, I've been playing like a god all morning. :shock:
Just got my 360 back after 4 weeks, and shit the game is fucking brilliant when you haven't played it for a while. Anyway, been playing random ranked matches all morning with my dear Hammarby (2 *) and I can't belive how fucking beautiful football I've been playing. 7 wins in a row against teams like Spain, Tottenham, Chelsea, Milan, Hannover isn't that bad I think. Scored my best goal yet last game too - too bad that I don't have my camera here.

EA deserves credit for their scouting of Hammarby as well. Rami Shaaban signed only a few days before the update (Swedish clubs can sign players until 31 march) and they got him in Hammarby, impressive. :applause:

(What's more confusing though is why they changed the formation when they got it spot on before? Ah, well..)

Last edited:

Why didn't you pick a shit team as well to match his? :roll:

I play simply for the enjoyment of the game so I always have and always will play with the same team (Juve) that I actually support and am passionate enough about to care to compete with. I'm one of the 'senior' gamers here so I don't devote nearly the time most players do and consequently am near the bottom of the online gaming 'table' (translated: I'm fairly crap)
Besides I've taken more than my fair share of losses by not shying away from Barca (before the update) so I don't feel that bad about having the advantage in one game out of a hundred :mrgreen:

:SHOCK: That's mental! Which pubs you like mate? Who did you play football for?
Wow, slow down mate, I mean playing football with friends or just some people I meet in parks. :mrgreen:

Can't remember the names of the pubs I used to hang in. It's usually in the area where there are all these shops, in King Street, not far from the station.

If some guys take some smaller teams, I usually pick Paris Saint Germain. If it's an unknown team like FC Lausanne (didn't even know who they were), I think I'd pick Barnet. :mrgreen:

Nothing like a bacon and sausage sandwich after beating BitterRivals online ;)

your the best player i have ever played (is that what you would like me to say) :lol:

nothing like telling the world that you beat me, must mean alot to you..

nothing like scratching your balls, while playing stuart one handed. while gifting you two goals, one while i was dribbling with my keeper on the half way line..

and you have to say you beat me so funny!
next time i might try, and then you can post you lost, but you wouldn't do that would you

will give you a game later maybe

Last edited:

Everyone beats Bitter, its no great achievement really ;))

It's only a game.........

no shit sherlock ;)

p.s love your sig lol

"We are extremely confident that PES 2008 will be welcomed as the greatest football game of all time"

____Kunio Neo, President for Konami Digital Entertainment.

wonder if they are still in denial

Fine then, I won't joke about any more. I'll give you a 'proper' (:-pp) game later if you're up for one.

Fine then, I won't joke about any more. I'll give you a 'proper' (:-pp) game later if you're up for one.

will prob be on for some 5v5 later, although might have a 5v5 league game penciled in for 8pm :ROCK:

if i am playing single player, i will play you no probs

OMG LOL I iz teh best at FIFA!!!!!!11111111

i never kissed a girl, wahts it like?

Damn, still having problems switching from semi to professional. It's all good though. Had a fun match online playing someone using Man Utd. and I was Marseille. For whatever reason, I feel more creative playing human players than the cpu? -weird.

Chose my local team Cardiff City the other day and the chap I played against went and chose Barcelona. What a tosser. Beat the f@cker 2 nil though!

Guys how do I set up a friendly match which is RANKED? (I wanna play against my brother over Xbox Live.)

You can just both meet in a lobby, say Asia #1 for example, and then invite to a match from there and it will be ranked.

How does this ranking thing work. My profile shows no ranking data but I have played loads of games online. My level is obviously still 1. Played some guy last night and he was telling me I was a good player for a level 1. I have no idea how to rank up though. I play a lot of Quick ranked matches but my data never changes except for my win, draw, loss stats.

You have to win a lot (a hell of a lot) of games to get into a ranking position (top 10,000 is it, I think?). If you're not in there, you don't get any position or any data.

Looks like I won't ever be ranked then. Don't care about that really anyway. Was just wondering about it after young chap started going on about it.

Back
Top Bottom