FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (360 & PS3)

Nah I want 2 good footie games... I want EA for once to deliver a solid next gen footie experience. Thats all I have ever wanted. If Konami also deliver a good game we are in for a treat :)

Yeah, sorry Lionel. I always use Gameplay for release dates, they're usually quite reliable, and they say 5th October - so who knows, they may be right. But I notice they also say Tiger Woods 08 is out on 31st August whereas other sites say the middle of September...

It could be true. The game would go "gold" some time after August 31st, if that's the cut off point, that would still give them 5 weeks to make shiny discs!

How the hell it was possible that PS2-FIFA 07 had almost even good gameplay as PES6. But 360-version is very different,very bad..

who else here feels that the shooting at goal HAS TO BE fixed? it's felt scripted for years now...you'd think next gen would finally put an end to it?

There is a website i have found through some travels that claims to have downloadble links to fifa2008 demo :S im right to be very sceptical right?

I wont post the site because its nature is illegal on this forum and was directed to me by a fifa forum

How the hell it was possible that PS2-FIFA 07 had almost even good gameplay as PES6. But 360-version is very different,very bad..

The 360 version of pes6 is shite, why do you even bother posting in here if you hate FIFA for fucks sake

Yeah me too but the demos generally suck IMO, you get only 5 mins max at easy difficulty, really can't gague how well it does (or doesn't) play.

Was cool to read that Fifa08 will be released on my birthday, shame I'll be on a fishing vacation in Malaysia and will have to wait until I come back to get it!

Why are you taking digs at Dazfeeder? If you havent got anything decent FIFA related to post then dont bother posting at all. I am sick of people flaming and baiting others!

On another note, I read on a site that the FIFA 08 Demo will be on Xbox Live Marketplace on the 27/08/2007, and the PS3 Network Demo will appear 2 weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom