FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Anyone got a GAME receipt for FIFA so I can go and swap my copy of the game for one thats not fucked up?

I have fella. I'll post it to you later if you want?

EDIT: It's Gamestation - that ok?

I have fella. I'll post it to you later if you want?

EDIT: It's Gamestation - that ok?

That would be great mate, just had to do a bit of research but there is one in Dartford which aint too far from me at all

does anybody know how to customize fomrations in a xbox LIVE game? i seem to cant do it. i press on the Y button and nothing happens. i cant even select and load any of my saved formations too

I think I am going to up the difficulty level to Pro now.

won the Div1 title and sitting 2nd in the champiuonship after 8 games so need to make it a bit more difficult.

Love the online except for some serious lag over the past 2 nights, but otherwise its great playing the league matches.

does anybody know how to customize fomrations in a xbox LIVE game? i seem to cant do it. i press on the Y button and nothing happens. i cant even select and load any of my saved formations too

Can't be done, and we can't save lineups/kicktakers and all that, instead we have to spend 10 mins every fucking game doing it, how tedious is that? Send your letters of thanks to EA.......

Can't be done, and we can't save lineups/kicktakers and all that, instead we have to spend 10 mins every fucking game doing it, how tedious is that? Send your letters of thanks to EA.......

wow realy? damm now im starting to dislike fifa a bit now :@

online leagues with no points? no online tournaments? cant even do 2v2>4v4 online? im starting to see the cracks on this fifa game after all

No online tournaments? I thought there were?

I've played against Coopz with a friend on the same team as me, 2v2 is possible. And the 5v5 Be A Pro is out soon.

Anyone noticed that using the RB+ Dpad left/right to change attacking emphasis on the fly removes your attacking/defending tactical arrows from your formation? Makes it pretty much worthless, guess that's why it's not in the manual.......

Anyone noticed that using the RB+ Dpad left/right to change attacking emphasis on the fly removes your attacking/defending tactical arrows from your formation? Makes it pretty much worthless, guess that's why it's not in the manual.......

hmmm. it didnt seem to make any difference, then when i played blackburn players were sweeping forward. i take it red means most attacking?

im trying to earn exp points to buy some boots at the fifashop..i did that tip people gave me, and started a season with celtic, sim every game and won both, league and cupp..in the end i got 7500(not much) , now i tried to do this again, but with ajax this time, and i got none exp points, evan though i won the league and the cup again.
so, is it like this, u only get the point the first time u win the league(no matter which) ? or am i doing something wrong?

Sometimes this game is the best football game I've ever played online. Just had two cracking online games and won both 1-0. First was Brazil 0 - 1 Argentina, Riquelme ran the show. Second was Bayern 0 - 1 Rosenborg - Iversen with all the plaudits. He hit the bar twice and scored the winner. Loved it :D

im trying to earn exp points to buy some boots at the fifashop..i did that tip people gave me, and started a season with celtic, sim every game and won both, league and cupp..in the end i got 7500(not much) , now i tried to do this again, but with ajax this time, and i got none exp points, evan though i won the league and the cup again.
so, is it like this, u only get the point the first time u win the league(no matter which) ? or am i doing something wrong?

look in your sticker book, and complete them challenges there, such as other leagues to win, there the best points

5 wins out of 5 online :D

Only got the game on Friday, first time ive played Fifa for about 4 years lol.

Haven't seen a shot hit the bar online yet...

I had a few - always off the bar never in the goal!! a bit like 'always the bridesmaid never the bride' if I was a woman....and if I was single......and unmarried.

Anyway, I have hit the woodwork a few times online:)

i hit both posts and the bar in 1 shot against derby in the online league

Back
Top Bottom