FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

so whats that colour bar then using the RB button and the d-pad? whats it all about?

Anyway this game is bloody superb, the detail is stunning. scored a great goal against blackburn with torres, he skipped around Samba, got into the box, fake shot around nelson and slipped it under friedal, bloody stunning goal and all my own work!

Was watching it on the replay for about 20 minutes using the zoom and rotate. the kits even have proper sticthing and weaves in them! The control the players have, the motion capture is just wow...the goals you can score are infinite on manual, daisy cutters, curlers, blasts, sidefoots, bobbles, flicks, everything and the keepers and defenders are fab.

Adore this game, totally adore it!

so whats that colour bar then using the RB button and the d-pad? whats it all about?

Err it was covered like 2 pages back, attacking or defensive emphasis.....

And don't talk to me about Torres, diving twat won a penalty for a nothing challenge when we met them in the FA cup 4th round, we won 3-2 though, methinks it's time to up the skill level as they didn't really put up much of a challenge......

my copy just arrived. is there any online leagues i can join or am i too late. please direct me if any leagues still open.

360 version and placebo I maybe interested. what time would I have to play my games though due to time difference.

Can anyone please provide me with some tips on how to play this game, I seem to veer from average to rubbish, I especially need help with headers, standing tackles and freekicks, thanks

How are people coping with the through balls? It's really my only complaint and I love the game, but every single through ball barring fluke deflection goes to a defender. I've got in on assisted, is turning this off going to save it?

It's a pure PES copy cheat - your striker literally stands and waits while the defender is free to move. Difference being the 'super-cancel' in FIFA dosen't appear to work for me :(

Played it at our lounge in the studio on the new 40 inch lcd hdtv we picked up.

theres some ghosting at that size sadly...:(It's got 8MS though so It's one of the samsung's

anyone having problems downloading an update for the ps3 version?

I download it then the game wont load. If i delete the update file then i can start fifa.

Same here
It says you cannot play until the file has downloaded but there's no file downloading??

it does download on mine because its there on the dashboard thingy. But it comes up with an error when i start fifa until i delete the file.

Hi everybody,
I got a serious problem when I play :)
I'm used to the Super Cancel of PES for intercepting passes or anticipate when I make crappy passes or crosses. Any Idea?
Also what is your opinion about the players selection. I cannot play very well with manual, what do you prefer ?
Many thanks

Just choose a league with a stronger team than the rest (such as Scottish with Rangers/Celtic) then sim all the matches until you win the league, get points easy :)

Just choose a league with a stronger team than the rest (such as Scottish with Rangers/Celtic) then sim all the matches until you win the league, get points easy :)

tried this already and GOt points this way but apparently it knows you do this after repeated attempts. Because I try winning and won and got nothing as points :(

Exactly what I told Bumper a few pages back! :)

A couple more vids

Rivaldo followed by rabona in the arena followed by an in match Rabona! And before anyone else points it out...

Yes i know the keeper saved it
Yes i know it was Barcelona v Bournemouth
Yes i know it was on amateur
But it's a start\\:o/

watch

watch

A couple more vids

Rivaldo followed by rabona in the arena followed by an in match Rabona! And before anyone else points it out...

Yes i know the keeper saved it
Yes i know it was Barcelona v Bournemouth
Yes i know it was on amateur
But it's a start\\:o/

watch

watch

Very nice mate :applause:

Anyone got a GAME receipt for FIFA so I can go and swap my copy of the game for one thats not fucked up?

Back
Top Bottom