FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

this game is the best footie game iv'e owned, it's amazing and iv'e always hated fifa before but this is something else

this is amazing.. konami should be ashamed.. EA have took the mantel

quick question to the xbox 360 users

evertime i goto play on xbox live, it asks me to update squad and always downloads one, does it do it with you? my team is liverpool

i still can't work out how to change players positions when playing online

but this is so much like footy

Can someone confirm if i can switch teams in manager mode? Like receive offers from different teams. What about sponsor offers etc?
You can switch teams but only when your contract runs out or when you're fired.

Just played another online match. I wanted to go Benfica but the bastard was at Barça so changed to ManU.

Dominated most of the match, around 60m he scores a beauty on the counter with Ronaldinho from outside the box, hit the bar, bounced on the ground and went it. I was almost happy for him. lol

Then United got mad, scored on 82m by Rooney from a Ronaldo cross.

90m+1, Carrick wins the ball back in midfield, passes to Anderson who procedes to make a great 30m through pass behind the defence where Saha controls it, goes around the keeper and scores. YYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!! I won. I love this game. :)

Just played another online match. I wanted to go Benfica but the bastard was at Barça so changed to ManU.

Dominated most of the match, around 60m he scores a beauty on the counter with Ronaldinho from outside the box, hit the bar, bounced on the ground and went it. I was almost happy for him. lol

Then United got mad, scored on 82m by Rooney from a Ronaldo cross.

90m+1, Carrick wins the ball back in midfield, passes to Anderson who procedes to make a great 30m through pass behind the defence where Saha controls it, goes around the keeper and scores. YYEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!! I won. I love this game. :)

Sounds superb, I only have around 40 mins before I can get my copy

Guys just made an EVOWEB room online PS3

password: badgur

Come out and play!!!

So what's the deal here, we just walk into Asda at midnight and it'll magically be on shelvest hat were empty at 11.59 or what?

Never gone to get a game at midnight before, clearly. Didn't even know the electronics counters at Asda were 24.7 same as the rest of the shop.

Get used to it, everyone will pick Barca.

Any chance to tell EA to add the following teams into the on line: to choose the level of the team we wanna play with? I.E.
I create a game i wanna play with team with 3 stars or less.

That way we could play with small ones.

nearly there although I have work tommorow:( so i cant play much if any at all until tommorow after 5pm,Mrs is geting home late though:applause:

Any news Jack on the 'Be A Pro' 2 v 2 mode - thought it was meant to be in from launch.

Know of any planned updates tomorrow to bring this in for launch day?

Guys, question.

I was planning on recieving FIFA 2moro from amazon. The bastards havent shipped it yet! So I'm wondering if any of you know which is the best shop to buy FIFA from 2moro, and return the unopened amazon fifa to the shop with the reciept to get my money back.

Do PC World offer a money back guarentee if it hasnt been opened?

Guys, question.

I was planning on recieving FIFA 2moro from amazon. The bastards havent shipped it yet! So I'm wondering if any of you know which is the best shop to buy FIFA from 2moro, and return the unopened amazon fifa to the shop with the reciept to get my money back.

Send the Amazon one back - as long as its unopened, you can get a refund...

I played with a friend this afternoon. He played chelsea and I player Liverpool. Best football we've ever had in a console. By far.

After that, we played Barcelona - Madrid, and it was a totally different game, more slow paced, more technical, and less dangerous action.

We LOVE this game. It's truly amazing how they have produced such a beauty. I'm feeling the same that I felt when I played PES for the first time. Only that now there are tons of modes and options around it.

Guys, question.

I ordered mine from game.co.uk this morning and its already been dispatched :D

Send the Amazon one back - as long as its unopened, you can get a refund...

It was gift vouchers I paid with and its a load more hassle with sending it back thru the post! I will consider it though thanks for the reply :). If I cant find a shop that does it then I guess thats the way I'll have to play it.

Looking forward to hearing everyones opinions 2moro on the game. I just know I'm gonna be addicted. See you's online 2moro, enjoy folks :)

Ok this question is very important for me:

Everytim i play a onlinematch the daytime of this match is late evening. That alone is ok but the shadows in the corner of my television do suck like hell!

This effect is not needed in my opinion.

Any chance to disbale that, or to choose the daytime of an onlinematch? thats really annoying.

Thanks

Last edited:

The only thinig thats starting to piss me off a little is the changes in ratings.
Could someone for example explain to me why Robin Van Persie has a rating of 84 when he's on the bench and a rating of 82 when he's on the pitch as a striker? And why do other players like Walcott, Reyes, Maxi etc. get a lower rating when they are placed as wingers? Thats what they are...wingers! It's really annoying at times. You never really know what rating players actually have.

Just played two games with JayD, one Leeds v Tranmere and one Liverpool v Arsenal. Two different worlds. I love playing as the Prem teams.

And guess what, I won one! :D

(on penalties)

Back
Top Bottom