FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

In manager mode, I play one game (I've tried not touching sprint for the entire 90 minutes) and the next game every player is on 30%-35% fitness.

I started with Marseille and it's a bit strange. Sometimes a player can play 3 games in a row, sometimes he can't play 2. So I always have to check before each match if one of my player is not "dead". It's always near the 50%.

I understand that Cissé's energy is out before the other (alone in attack) but it's the same for all the players even the defenders who never touch the ball in Amateur difficulty.

Strange. And I upgrated my staff up to 5 or 6. If it's ok at 10, then no problem.

PS3 or 360 online?

give a nice review mate, i need more reassurance

Do you mean online or overall? Well, I've played only a handfull of matches so far. I sure do agree with most of Jacks points of view in his review. The game feels great, and I'm only starting to learn how to play it. Surely that the real satisfaction will come when I start to dominate it as well as I do PES.

Buy it. ;)

There we go then, I'm pumping millions into the staff upgrades. Ridiculous though.

I think EA did that on purpose to add to the challenge? Probably make it harder on you. And whenever you upgrade your fitness staff things get better. Not a bad idea i guess.

i think i'm buying it tommorow... but i'm afraid the ps3 framerate turns out to be rubish (nothing new, anyway).

Right, I'm off to bed, feeling quite sleepy now :) I guess next time I post will be with my impressions, woohoo! :D

just played my first online match

I chose dortmund and that lamer chose barca. pretty unfair.
he scored with ronaldinho the early lead but I fought myself back into the game and finally managed to score with klimowicz in 80' for the final result of 1-1

haha. funny that was my first online soccer match ever :)

just played my first online match

I chose dortmund and that lamer chose barca. pretty unfair.
he scored with ronaldinho the early lead but I fought myself back into the game and finally managed to score with klimowicz in 80' for the final result of 1-1

haha. funny that was my first online soccer match ever :)

Get used to it, everyone will pick Barca.

I've been playing the whole evening...i love it alot...
Just some friendlies and it's a nice passing game for me...
I'll have to get used to the tricks: everytime i try one i loose the ball or have a useless trick.
Tomorrow i have a day off (coïncidence) and i'm gonna enjoy it thoroughly...
Best match i played was Spurs - Birmingham at Wembley. Half-time : 0-0 and Dawson sent off (i was Spurs), nevertheless i won 4-1 after some great attacking play. All the other matches were 1-0, 2-1, 0-0...
Never thought i would enjoy a FIFA game a couple of monts ago...thank you Jack Bauer for putting me on the right track.

Anyone know how i can challenge a friend in my buddylist on fifa08 online (for the PS3) because this the first game i see that doesnt have a invite option.. also what i rly find annoying is that after doing 1 online game you need to relog again on the online lobby when you finished your match..

Can someone confirm if i can switch teams in manager mode? Like receive offers from different teams. What about sponsor offers etc?

do you guys know if I may be able to play online the us version of the game against someone with the euro version?

Back
Top Bottom