FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

a quick question, does birmingham have their red third kit? if not they are gonna clash with a lot of teams, is there any bad clashes found yet?

a quick question, does birmingham have their red third kit? if not they are gonna clash with a lot of teams, is there any bad clashes found yet?

I think all of the Premiership clubs have their third kits mate.

Benfica:

imagem015hv5.jpg

Rodriguez and "Amélia", a.k.a. Nuno Gomes

imagem026le3.jpg

Luisão and Quaresma

Benfica:

imagem015hv5.jpg

Rodriguez and "Amélia", a.k.a. Nuno Gomes

imagem026le3.jpg

Luisão and Quaresma

Nice pics mate! Can you answer me this:

In UEFA CL I loved playing as Benfica BUT their home kit was more pink-looking than red. Is this fixed? Also, what is the away strip like?

Ah, Quaresma. If I get a job in the Premier League, I'll buy him :) What's his overall rating?

Been playing all day with a few of my mates, I am very impressed. As are a few of my previously PES biased friends.

First impressions are that it has improved greatly from the demo, certainly seems more responsive. Can't say much for the AI as I have been playing human opponents all day, but the atmosphere, the sound and the general presentation is all incredible.

I struggle to find any real dissapointments so far, aside from the odd goalkeeping error - they seem to be pretty dodgy on crosses to the far post but even that does not seem to be as apparant as in the demo where I thought they were poor.

Just on a note from seeing these screenshots. You know when a game is being created and the developers release screenshots, you think "Wow, are they REALLY in-game shots?" and when I seen FIFA 08's, I thought they were too good to be in-game. But when you look at people taking screenshots, it shows how impressive the graphics really are.

the game is just awsome i have had loads of friendles (i feel like i want to start a tournament or manager mode but i dont want to get spioled dont know y :S .... also i dont know how to get to play online and have avatars :S anyone can help?

In the demo I have been using:

Semi
Manual
Semi
Semi
Manual

Ok, so basically you have been scoring using the MANUAL function?

I have been using SEMI on the demo, but I will try to master manual shooting before the game comes out here in the states. This will keep me occupied from going LOCO and away from the looney bin 8-[

Nice pics mate! Can you answer me this:

In UEFA CL I loved playing as Benfica BUT their home kit was more pink-looking than red. Is this fixed? Also, what is the away strip like?

Home red, real ferrari red, away our new pink one... :)

Ah, Quaresma. If I get a job in the Premier League, I'll buy him :) What's his overall rating?

Shooting is either assisted or manual I thought? No semi? I can't remember now actualy.

thats it im hitting the sauce, i cant take this no more lol

damn posties

Oh my god!!

How GOOD is 'Be a Pro' mode? I am totally addicted.

Been playing as a midfielder for Southend (Nicky Bailey), then had a go as John Carew of Villa.

It is superb - the way it tells you best positions, who is a threat etc and your team mates generally do what you tell them, meaning you can make some lovely runs.

I love the clostrophic feel to it - it almost feels the same as really playing. You have to get into position, make sure you are free, then call for the ball. When you get it, its a real nervous panic as you quickly scout round to find the best ball on.

It is superb - I really cannot praise it enough! Cannot wait to go online with it.

Isnt it meant to be 2v2 at launch? I couldnt see this, so maybe a patch from EA tomorrow will add these things?

Haha

"Forum sues Royal Mail, EA and couriers in turning gamers into alcoholics"

lmao, you a fellow shopto no show aswell?

Nope, I didn't have the money to order from ShopTo in the end :( I'm off to Gamestation tomorrow. Not impressed with high street stores not breaking release, I think I'll order my new games online from now on.

Yep, my Fosters has gone. Stella next, the fruity loop stuff that makes you fight. Dodgy. Still, nobody around to fight with :)

I might drink Stella when we play the online league, get all aggressive down the mic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom