FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

14 hours to go til I can get my hands on FIFA. Man, gonna be the longest bus ride home ever :(

For all those guys without the game tonight:

Buy a bottle of a good red wine (or a few beers if that is your thing!) and get a few drinks down you. The night will fly by!

ROLL ON TOMORROW! FORZA FIFA! :)

:lol::D Like it, Champagne for me mate

Buy a good bottle of red wine (or a few beers if that is your thing) and get a few drinks down you. The night will fly by!

Mate, great idea! :)

I'm off to get some beers from downstairs :)

:lol::D Like it, Champagne for me mate

BCC-cheers.jpg

:applause:

YEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!

imagem012de8.jpg

imagem013bg3.jpg

Finally, on the 3rd shop I hit gold!! And didn't even had to murder anyone! :)

Now, if you gents excuse me, I shall procede to rape Sporting with Benfica... :)

Portuguese friends from Lisbon, 360 version available at Gamestop, Carrefour in Telheiras

LINDO!!!!! POr favor posta ai umas fotos do nosso SLB :D

Buy a good bottle of red wine (or a few beers if that is your thing) and get a few drinks down you. The night will fly by!

im gonna have to go into rehab cause i gotta wait two weeks

Haha you guys are awesome! :)

For those getting the game tomorrow:

What will be your first match?

I am going to play as Valencia (at home) against Chelsea.

And i bet you don't sleep tonight either!!!, good luck with the driving test tomorrow too by the way. (it is you isn't it?)

Had my test today, I didn't pass :( Did a very good drive apart from getting stuck behind a bus. I indicated to go right but the cars in the right lane wouldn't let me out so I had to wait. Didn't think I had a right moment to pull out so waited a bit ... and got marked down for awareness as a serious fault. Even though the guy didn't tell me we were going right until I'd pretty much stopped behind the bus :( I was 5 mins away from passing too :(

Oh well, I'll put in for another test tomorrow when I get paid ... and be sure to keep away from buses! :lol:

Opened a nice can of Fosters, got two cans of Stella and some bottles of Bud in the fridge downstairs :)

Haha you guys are awesome! :)

For those getting the game tomorrow:

What will be your first match?

I am going to play as Valencia (at home) against Chelsea.

Liverpool v Everton for me :)

I agree, never seen a forum community quite like this. Props to everyone in here for keeping it a quality site and making me press the refresh button every 30 secs this past week in work :lol:

:applause:

Had my test today, I didn't pass :( Did a very good drive apart from getting stuck behind a bus. I indicated to go right but the cars in the right lane wouldn't let me out so I had to wait. Didn't think I had a right moment to pull out so waited a bit ... and got marked down for awareness as a serious fault. Even though the guy didn't tell me we were going right until I'd pretty much stopped behind the bus :( I was 5 mins away from passing too :(

Oh well, I'll put in for another test tomorrow when I get paid ... and be sure to keep away from buses! :lol:

Opened a nice can of Fosters, got two cans of Stella and some bottles of Bud in the fridge downstairs :)

I am sorry to hear that snoop.Dont get done for drink driving will you though mate;) i can see you necking the amber nectar till the early hours:D

Sorry to hear that snoop :(

I failed first time, you'll get many more chances mate, keep the faith :)

I am sorry to hear that snoop.Dont get done for drink driving will you though mate;) i can see you necking the amber nectar till the early hours:D

Aye, a few beers will flow through me tonight I reckon :) Enough to make me tired and sleep through the night anyway :D

Sorry to hear that mate. Just buy the game and start banging the goals in, that should make you feel better.

Just had a marvellous game against Oldham Athletic. Was playing on Pro level (10 minute half's) and found myself walking the game by 4 goals to 1. 15 minutes to go, i took the foot of the accelerator and started to take the piss. Oldham managed to take advantage and pulled 2 goals back. Full time score was 4-3 to me. Scored my first hat-trick too in that game with Andy Johnson bagging in the 5th, 69th and 71st minute.

this a lovely game. playing as torres is a joy. graphics look brill. only dissapointment is commentary feels a bit flat as does crowd and anfield doesnt have the crowd close to the goal! wtf!

however chelsea and ot do, and ot looks fabulous, absoloutely amazing. this game is tricky to score on semi pro so theres longevity there.

Yeah I am not going mad. A few glasses of this really nice South African red wine I bought and then I'll hit the hay and have sweet dreams about the lengthy affair that will start tomorrow. ;)

this a lovely game. playing as torres is a joy. graphics look brill. only dissapointment is commentary feels a bit flat as does crowd and anfield doesnt have the crowd close to the goal! wtf!

however chelsea and ot do, and ot looks fabulous, absoloutely amazing. this game is tricky to score on semi pro so theres longevity there.

They got it wrong with Old Trafford last year mate - crowd were too far away from the goal and sidelines.

I am going to enjoy playing the Portugese league. I don't know who to play as. I don't want to play as Benfica, Sporting or Porto. Who else is good?

I am going to enjoy playing the Portugese league. I don't know who to play as. I don't want to play as Benfica, Sporting or Porto. Who else is good?

When I played Football Manager with my mate, we used to always go the same teams in different leagues. Italy I went Parma, France was Strasbourg, Germany was Schalke, Portugal was Benfica. Haven't done Portugal for YEARS though, not since Joao Pinto was there :) I do remember having Mantorras up front, he was a beast :)

Boot fans I find funny :) I mean 98% of the time, you dont see a players boots with the camera angle you play with. It's only on replays, and that player with the boots, being in the replay that you'd notice anything.

yeh but u can notice what boot does a player use from the playing camera..and that makes players look evan more real.. like in 2006, it was nice to see ronaldo with his yellow vapors...that in the game made him look and evan feel more real..thats why i care so much about them boots.. it all comes down to the apperance and player styles.

The first division ground i played on where to far away too but they are minor points. beat Lillestrom 1-0 at anfield with my first game, xavi alonso scored a belter, half volley along the ground just outside the area. Then i played out a nil nil with the mancs and fulham, then a good old newcastle man city match, felt great to play.

I beleive its down to the alcahol laws in some regions/countries. I do not think EA had a choice to be fair.

Then why is carlsberg still on the liverpool strip?

maybe this could be corrected - I have read that depending on which language you pick, some sponsors are hidden, like bwin etc. I think it must have been an oversight on rangers/celtic as carslberg is still there

Back
Top Bottom