FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

LOL though My teams like a 2 1/2 star team...

but still i will play with the pride and spirit of horses going against tanks against you all

No not in Manager Mode, plain edit mode. In FIFA 07 you had to buy edit mode points from the shop in order to edit player's stats. The Manager Mode XP points idea is brilliant. But in edit mode, I just want to edit my player's stats without having to win 20 game in order to buy stats points, just so Clichy actually plays like Clichy.

I've got the game and I'm a fan of The Arsenal aswell. And I can tell you this, even though Clichy does not have such a high rating he still plays like Clichy. He has the high ratings that he should have for speed etc. He's maybe not such a good header of the ball so he gets a low rating for that and that will make the overall rating lower. But he is really fast in the game.

Also Traore has a really bad rating, but he also has what he needs, very fast and good acceleration etc.

I have stated that it's better, did you not read my review in the vs thread?

I have read your comments which do not indicate total fanboyism like some may make out, but i cannot understand why you keep posting irrelevant review scores.

As I have said, no matter what some game site or mag gives a game,its down to what individuals want.Same goes for PES which is a decent game, just not what I want.I think you are pretty much saying the same Nick judging by your comments about FIFA but I fail to see what the continual posting of scores is adding to the thread.

I don't have a PS3. Shouldn't be too hard. It isn't in Fifa but in your 'dashboard'.

I dont think it will help. I have the same issue with my swedish edition of the game. It does not include english commentary, only swedish, spanish and dutch. I contacted the store I bought the game from and they had spoken to EA about this. EA explained that english commentary will only be included in the games sold in english speaking countries. Or in countries that don't have their own commentary language included in the game. So I'm sending my game back and will get my money back aswell. Just ordered the english version from game.co.uk.

I dont think it will help. I have the same issue with my swedish edition of the game. It does not include english commentary, only swedish, spanish and dutch. I contacted the store I bought the game from and they had spoken to EA about this. EA explained that english commentary will only be included in the games sold in english speaking countries. Or in countries that don't have their own commentary language included in the game. So I'm sending my game back and will get my money back aswell. Just ordered the english version from game.co.uk.

Mate, the PS3 has bluray discs with all commentary on it. The region trick works there. On the Xbox360 DVD there is only space for 3 commentary files.

Just look at DaWu's reaction ;)

i dont understand EA.!!!
why do they have to make all those great features in a shop?? i mean, cant they just leavy those things for us to use like we want? imagine u can assign 131 diferent boots! use all 3rd kits and balls...

i dont understand EA.!!!
why do they have to make all those great features in a shop?? i mean, cant they just leavy those things for us to use like we want? imagine u can assign 131 diferent boots! use all 3rd kits and balls...

I think it is to encourage people to play all aspects of the game.

I think it is to encourage people to play all aspects of the game.

i know doc but still man...it hurts me to know we have taht many boots and we cant assign them right away. the third kit stuff i can understand..but the boots are related to player apperances, i wish there was at least a cheat to unlock all the boots.

i know doc but still man...it hurts me to know we have taht many boots and we cant assign them right away. the third kit stuff i can understand..but the boots are related to player apperances, i wish there was at least a cheat to unlock all the boots.

It is frustrating as its a massive part of the fun when you can customise so much.I do like to tinker but I am not a huge fan of boots etc however I do sympathise with those that find it an important aspect (just like I do nets)

I tend to pick my favourite footballs and play to earn the points etc to purchase, I may only unlock an extra 5/6 balls.

Enjoy it mate and I will see you online.

so um... why dont rangers and celtic have sponsors? is this because of some european countries licensing laws? Thats shite :/ How can PES have it but FIFA cant? :/ Kind of ruins it for me im afraid.

Boot fans I find funny :) I mean 98% of the time, you dont see a players boots with the camera angle you play with. It's only on replays, and that player with the boots, being in the replay that you'd notice anything.

so um... why dont rangers and celtic have sponsors? is this because of some european countries licensing laws? Thats shite :/ How can PES have it but FIFA cant? :/ Kind of ruins it for me im afraid.

I beleive its down to the alcahol laws in some regions/countries. I do not think EA had a choice to be fair.

For all those guys without the game tonight:

Buy a good bottle of red wine (or a few beers if that is your thing) and get a few drinks down you. The night will fly by!

ROLL ON TOMORROW! FORZA FIFA! :)

It's only in France I think. Alcohol and gambling sponsors aren't allowed. I think and hope Celtic and Rangers have there sponsors in the UK version.

Back
Top Bottom