FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

nick what do you think? Have you played it? what do you think of the pes2008 demo on 360? i rate that a 5. what do you rate it?

HAHAHA:lol:

NOW PLEASE...ANYone withany decency please post a pic of Legia warsaws's kit and team stats :(

I will die of the wait til the 10th

Just played Pool vs Everton and beat them 2-0

another good game but the crowd is starting to piss me off after just 2 games, they have a delayed reaction on almost everything which is very annoying

The PES 2008 demo is horrible in my opinion. It is too arcadey, has cartoon graphics, terrible animations, too easy to score and looks like a PS2 game rather than next-gen.

FIFA 08 demo feels realistic and I really have to graft to get a goal. Sometimes you get rewarded an easy goal though (like a free header from a corner). When I squint I could be watching real football.

I have always LOVED the Pro Evo games but it's FIFA for me this year. :)

Just played Pool vs Everton and beat them 2-0

another good game but the crowd is starting to piss me off after just 2 games, they have a delayed reaction on almost everything which is very annoying

I've tried to come up with a reason why this happens. My theory is that this delay occurrs due to the net sound affect as the ball smashes against it. If you listen closely, the net sound is first, then the crowd reacts. It is possible that this net sound affect has to come first before the crowd reaction and hence the delay. This same concept may apply for other delays as well. I guess you could say that it's just a bug.

Last edited:

Does anyone here think it's the best football game they have ever played?

Who cares about scores from reviews, if you like it wahat does it matter that the score is a 2/10, its what I like that matters to me :roll:

PES 2008 isn't much different than PES6 for me, I'd give it 8/10
FIFA 08 isn't much different than FIFA 07 for me, I'd give it 7/10.

Does that answer the question?

no, did you play FIFA 08 the full version yet? you have PES2008 xbox 360 demo an 8/10... your screaming fanboy.... please tell me your not giving that demo a 8/10. thats all i have to go off of... i havent played the full version of either but demos to demos, fifa kills pes2008...

do you think a game thats not much different then a PS2 game is worth $20 more?

but its not much different then pes6 ps2, ITS MUCH WORSE. Again im basing this on the demo.

I don't go by the million review sites and magazines. Who remembers when Pefect Dark Zero scored 9/10 in most mags/on most sites? It was one of the worst FPS out there. My point is, don't always beleive the crap that they come up with.

I don't go by the million review sites and magazines. Who remembers when Pefect Dark Zero scored 9/10 in most mags/on most sites? It was one of the worst FPS out there. My point is, don't always beleive the crap that they come up with.

i dont either, im asking these guys who keep posting reviews, what they think of it...

no, did you play FIFA 08 the full version yet? you have PES2008 xbox 360 demo an 8/10... your screaming fanboy.... please tell me your not giving that demo a 8/10. thats all i have to go off of... i havent played the full version of either but demos to demos, fifa kills pes2008...

do you think a game thats not much different then a PS2 game is worth $20 more?

but its not much different then pes6 ps2, ITS MUCH WORSE. Again im basing this on the demo.

I have played alot of the FIFA 08 demo and about 2 hours of the full game, I give it 7/10 and I posted a big list of reasons why.

I have only played PES 2008 demo, but as there's no new modes I know what the rest of the game will be like, so it gets an 8.

"FIFA kills PES"? Now that is fanboy nonsense.

Sorry that I keep posting the shit review scores FIFA 08's getting in this thread, alot of u are decent folk and you play FIFA 08 for the right reason and let other people get on with what they're playing.

I'm doing it to stop idiots like cammeyboy coming into the WE/PES forum saying PES is complete shit when the review scores of the games indicate the opposite.

I notice certain members just can't handle the fact that FIFA 08 is a really good game. Why is this? Isn't it better if we have more choice of games? Do Konami pay these guys to love their product year-in, year-out, even though they keep churning out the same crap? I have given Konami so much of my hard-earnt cash over the years and how do they repay me? With a last-gen, Disney footy game. No thanks Seabass!

fifaratingfl7.jpg

YEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!

imagem012de8.jpg

imagem013bb2.jpg

Finally, on the 3rd shop I hit gold!! And didn't even had to murder anyone! :)

Now, if you gents excuse me, I shall procede to rape Sporting with Benfica... :)

Portuguese friends from Lisbon, 360 version available at Gamestop, Carrefour in Telheiras

Last edited:

Hey! i have an idea! Stop comparing!

Hey! I have an idea! Tell the pricks like cammeyboy to stop coming into the WE/PES forum raving about "how amazing FIFA 08 is and how fuckin shit PES 2008 is" and we can stop comparing and just let people play what we want...

we're all playing Halo 3 at the end of the day :P

YEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!!!

imagem012de8.jpg

imagem013bg3.jpg

Finally, on the 3rd shop I hit gold!! And didn't even had to murder anyone! :)

Now, if you gents excuse me, I shall procede to rape Sporting with Benfica... :)

Portuguese friends from Lisbon, 360 version available at Gamestop, Carrefour in Telheiras

is there portuguese commentators? brazilian?

I'm doing it to stop idiots like cammeyboy coming into the WE/PES forum saying PES is complete shit when the review scores of the games indicate the opposite.

A review is an opinion.

My opinion is that PES has gone backwards.

I am only in there saying its shit because thats what I believe as do many others.

So "Profesional" reviewers dont know jack shit, they are the kinda people who used to collect dungeons and dragon cards at school, and have never tasted pussy.

They are Video game buffs not football experts.

go back to your marble on wood floor ball physics.

Hey! I have an idea! Tell the pricks like cammeyboy to stop coming into the WE/PES forum raving about "how amazing FIFA 08 is and how fuckin shit PES 2008 is" and we can stop comparing and just let people play what we want...

we're all playing Halo 3 at the end of the day :P

i hate halo, and its brothers (2 and 3)

Back
Top Bottom