FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

He just comes in to cause arguments

notice how he just quoted something and didnt say anything himself, he is looking for a rise out of someone

I havnt heard anything like that of the game reading the threads and reviews so dont worry about it

i thought i wouldnt be touching live08 this year, but now ill, gotta play my C's dinasty(the pride is back baby!;)). (wont be long though...about 5 or 6 daysm until fifa arrives):)

what do you mean 5 or 6 days? You getting it early? I just had mine dispatched from Virin Megastores UK. However, I'm not sure how long it will take to get. I didn't see an option to change delivery method and they haven't responded back to my question. Oh well. Could be a short wait or a long one.

Get 2K8 instead.

I LOVED i mean absolutely LOVED 2k7.

I played the 2k8 demop after playing the Live 08 demo and do not like it. It might not be prefect but i feel i have more control over the Live 08 player than i do the 2k8 one. 2k8 really feels like it just goes into automatic animatiomns wheras in live YOU have to do them. although live 08 is not smooth it's feels better to me...

so, i wanted to give fifa a chance and took the game from our local shop for one day. and whats the first thing i've seen? besiktas team is not complete, 2 important players are missing. one of them is a regular player who played ALL matches from beginning this season. good job ea.

FOR THE PORTUGUESE:

From a portuguese forum:

Claro!! Lol, o Fifa 08 para Xbox 360 e PS3 já esta a venda na Gamestop no Carrefour de Telheiras, em Lisboa... No ReplayZone no Saldanha... Na ReplayZone no Colombo... Eu comprei o meu ontem no Saldanha para a Xbox 360... O jogo está excelente!!

Jogabilidade muito boa mesmo!

Get going lads!!! :)

:lol: You could have at least held the camera straight!!! ;)

Well, my copy of FIFA 08 has been delivered, but I'm out at work! Only a few hours to go though, but then I'm out tonight!!! So won't get to play on FIFA until about midnight!

looking forward to this now, anyone know how much Game give for part exchanges, dunno if i can be bothered to travel to oxfod street. by the way whos watching brazil, Marta is taking liberties, her 2nd goal was deep.

Strange how they haven't added Shakhtar, Dynamo Kiev, Steuea etc. to the Rest of the World teams.

so, i wanted to give fifa a chance and took the game from our local shop for one day. and whats the first thing i've seen? besiktas team is not complete, 2 important players are missing. one of them is a regular player who played ALL matches from beginning this season. good job ea.

i know its a pain those guys were left out, but can u create them and stick them in?

No need to be hasty mate chill. I mean you can wait a day or two and you'll have the game for a very, very long time. It would've been worth it if you're getting it a month before release. Just chill ;)

I understand.

But....it's sitting in a bag on my desk right now so too late!

i know its a pain those guys were left out, but can u create them and stick them in?

the problem is that you cant give them the stats you want i guess. aynway, its really annoying because the latest transfers are in the game. and 2 players who left us a while ago are also in.

Another review up at cvg from xbox 360 world. 7.2 out of 10.

Source: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=172753

They pretty much say the presentation and graphics are top notch but the game has become to much of a football sim. Making the game extremely hard and removing any fun in the game. But they ended by saying the game is slowly closing up on Pro Evolution Soccer.

That is exactly what i want, a football sim. I couldn't care less about the fun part. I have fun when i'm playing a true Footy sim.

the problem is that you cant give them the stats you want i guess. aynway, its really annoying because the latest transfers are in the game. and 2 players who left us a while ago are also in.

hopefully there will be an update out soon, pity there wasnt some were to post errors (missing players, skin colour etc)for EA to see and correct.

This game is fucking class. Play a night game as Old Trafford.. amazing!! The fans are RIGHT next to the pitch as well finally :d Glad they fixed that from UCL and Fifa 07. Never been so impressed with a game before.

I'm going out on a mission to buy FIFA. I shall play this untill my eyes bleed. :D

If I don't return, I killed some uncooperative shop clerk. Pray for me...

I thought the stats get updated all the time.

Btw, is it possible to load formations online or do you have to set them all the time?

He means the stats get updated in THEIR database, not in our games. For them to update in our games means they have to release a patch, which you would see when you start the game as it would make you update it.

Do shopto use royal mail or some courier?

cos i got an email last night saying it should be here today but nothing!!,

and do shopto require a signiture

He means the stats get updated in THEIR database, not in our games. For them to update in our games means they have to release a patch, which you would see when you start the game as it would make you update it.

Ok, but I've heard people talking about having to download updates already.

Back
Top Bottom