FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

yehp tiago neves is great... i just saw a picture of fluminense kit in the PC version, its a all dark red shirt with a little green detail on the shoulders. looks nothing like the real kit... more like the third one.
well at least the players have real names.

they have real names? all of them? great! at least a good news! :D

yeap they do...
and the squads are very updated... tiago neves has a 75 overal, i would give him something aroud 79-80 though.

I think 79-80 would be good... but most of the brazilian players are underrated... i bet Dodô and the top São Paulo players are crap in the game.

Well, FIFA 08 on the DS is surfing the net I see. I imagine there's a slight difference between the 360 and DS version :)

yehp tiago neves is great... i just saw a picture of fluminense kit in the PC version, its a all dark red shirt with a little green detail on the shoulders. looks nothing like the real kit... more like the third one.
well at least the players have real names and inter kits look a bit like the oficial ones.

pic , thanx to master w11

hope that in the next gen versions this is fixed... :(

I think 79-80 would be good... but most of the brazilian players are underrated... i bet Dodô and the top São Paulo players are crap in the game.

Then it is a shame that you cant update them, well you can spend some time upgrading them in manger mode I guess..

Edit: P-dogg: He, he. It happen when I created a more realistic Bendtner & Diarra, It went okay when creating them, but when I go to edit them in the team the game crashes :(

Last edited:

Actually, Dodo is good, 81 overall, and Rogerio Ceni is 82. Along with Edmundo, they are the best players in brazilian teams, and you can't say that is so wrong...

Last edited:

it aint like this anymore..this data is quite good i must say.
Rogerio ceni is 82, edmundo is 80 ...so 79 would be a good number for him.

EDIT: master beat me.. lol

No joy :( Tried PC World, Currys, Comet, HMV and WH Smith. Either didn't have it or wouldn't sell it :(

Same here mate - I even tried a Jedi mind trick by phoning Blockbusters and saying to the girl who answered "Hi, i believe FIFA 08 is out today, can I come and buy it now?".

She made me feel a bit like an old dad with her reply "No, that was Halo 3 - you must be getting confused"......

I'll keep the Liverpool lads posted tomorrow when I venture to The Strand (with plan B being that MicroChip 2000 or whatever it's called in town).

She made me feel a bit like an old dad with her reply "No, that was Halo 3 - you must be getting confused"......
Hahaha, that's terrible. You should have gone down there and given her a lecture about showing some respect to elders... :mryellow:

Gameplay? Game? eBay? :)

I never bought anything online so i have no idea. Stores around me won't have the game until next month :( I need the game like asap. Will i have it in a day or 2 from these mentioned sites?

Yeah definitely. I'd go for Game and use GETUPANDPLAY as a code for a fiver off. :)

I did everything you are saying. However, what do you mean by card address country? Do you mean billing address? If yes, then I did that too. I just tried again and it tool my back to filling out everything again. ARGH!!!

I think what you should do is start all over again WITHOUT creating an account - simply go to the site (log off if you created an account) - plop FIFA in your cart and go to checkout. It literally took me 2 minutes yesterday and the order is on it's way.
You can still track the order without an account but if you want to, simply create an account after you order with a different email address (use an alternate web address or something).
If all that doesn't work then maybe you have a bum credit card ;)

Actually, Dodo is good, 81 overall, and Rogerio Ceni is 82. Along with Edmundo, they are the best players in brazilian teams, and you can't say that is so wrong...

great improvment from last year then :D
now the goal for FIFA09 is a brazilian stadium with Inter and Fluminense back :) (i really hope we'll see a stadium before the FIFA World Cup 2014 game).

Yeah, didn't think about that. Clearly has to be the 360 :lol: I don't think my PS3 has ever crashed.

Snoop try Tesco i know a few people in the past that have had a quick peek in the draws under the shelf of games took the game out and gone and paid for it. You could get arrested though i suppose, or you can goto a 24hour store thursday night?

Back
Top Bottom