FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

just noticed my orders left 'pre order' and is now 'processing'

-

Oh god... ive no idea about when the money will go through - im with tsb and they seem to love taking my money right away but the misses is with tsb as well and she seems to have the money taken a few days after.

Is it true that we dutchies can't have english commentators on the full game here in holland because that will be a reason for me for not buying it... I LOVE the english fifa commentary, and without them the game will feel different for me :(

(Haves PS3!)

Left a message with my girlfriend asking her to call me if she gets a chance. Hopefully she has internet access in work and I'll ask if she can buy it for me from ShopTo and I'll give her the money this weekend.

Call me back ...
Call me back ...

Well, I have had an email from Gameplay saying that my order has been dispatched :mryellow: They haven't taken any money from my account yet though.

Woohoo, Skate and Fifa 08 both despatched from Shopto today, delivery for me tomorrow morning. Won't play till tomorrow night but I'm cool with that.

Almost there!!

Is it true that we dutchies can't have english commentators on the full game here in holland because that will be a reason for me for not buying it... I LOVE the english fifa commentary, and without them the game will feel different for me :(

(Haves PS3!)

Well, obviously I love the English commentary, but actually getting a UK version? It all depends; how good is the Dutch commentary? Anyone here who can already tell us about the quality of them dutch commentators? But also if you can tell us about previous version that would be a reasonable indication I guess.

So is the 360 version way better than the PS3's?

Most people say there's no difference, but a few are saying they have seen small differences which make the 360 version. Certainly not "way better" though. I tried both demo's and feel I noticed a difference between the two versions.

Most people say there's no difference, but a few are saying they have seen small differences which make the 360 version. Certainly not "way better" though. I tried both demo's and feel I noticed a difference between the two versions.
Ok thanks.

I played the demo on my cousins 360 and it was awful, the game speed was slow as hell... mind you i only had 1 game.

But after watching some of the 'game play' video's it looks good, very realistic and tempting to buy.

If I put in a pre-order and ShopTo charge my card, do you think it might not go through my account until Friday? I've had a few transactions go through a few days later? My bank is Halifax FWIW.

Sorry dude, the card will (or should) get charged on shipping. That is the law of ecomm sites.

Might be lucky, but I doubt it!

www.game.co.uk

used the code : GETUPANDPLAY = £5 off

if you order now should be shipped for you 2day and you will get th e game 2moz i didnt pay special delivery but if u use the 5 pound off you should because you will deffo get it 2moz if you order before 2pm guys

game.co.uk

How did you order from Game? I'm in the US and I'm trying to order from Game right now and it's giving me problems. I put all my info in and it just kicks back out and tells me to make sure everything is correct (which it is). Have you had any problems ordering from them before?

my wife called me & she told me the game is out today here in Geneva & she whent to get it for me, from her break lunch, & gues what the game was in three languages, French, Italian & German:(
she didn't get it as the game wosn't in english damn it:/ i am sooooo dissapointed now, as i coocked a nice meal for my wife in excitement, thinking that she is coming with the game to see me on the lunch time oh well,
does any of u can tell me a good trustfull site, that i should pre order fifa08 online english version plz??? & if i pre order it now when it will arrive?
many thanks

Hey anyone heard the italian/spanish/french commentators????

I am curious but i thought you could choose the language. You can't???? that's too bad i like changing commentators, it is refreshing.

Jack, did chris not get promo copies for the Wii version. My friends want reviews before they buy it.

Well, obviously I love the English commentary, but actually getting a UK version? It all depends; how good is the Dutch commentary? Anyone here who can already tell us about the quality of them dutch commentators? But also if you can tell us about previous version that would be a reasonable indication I guess.

Didn't play Fifa from 99 so dont know but someone above here mention that..

How did you order from Game? I'm in the US and I'm trying to order from Game right now and it's giving me problems. I put all my info in and it just kicks back out and tells me to make sure everything is correct (which it is). Have you had any problems ordering from them before?

no and i ordered just the normal way entering your adress and card details and then just confirming...

Woohoo, Skate and Fifa 08 both despatched from Shopto today, delivery for me tomorrow morning. Won't play till tomorrow night but I'm cool with that.

Almost there!!

lucky u;) if i pre order mine from shopto right now, do u think i by any chance will get it 2morrow also?

by the way I was wondering does every europe league get 4 spot for champion league or they're accurate for the league structure like bundesliga get 3 champion league spot and SPL get 2 etc... does anyone gotto confirm this?

Ugh, Friday, I just can't wait! Jack Bauer, of those international teams who is not licensed? Also, how do the stats work? Like 7 stats a la UCL 06-07, or 50 different stats a la FIFA 07?

Back
Top Bottom