FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (360 & PS3)

Last photo, right leg, white short.

The short is bent insides with the movement. Shorts DEFINETLY move with the player's movement.

Nice. Finally some info. Playing UEFA CL atm can't believe how they managed to get lots of things right and ruined the damn shooting and heading.

Have just seen the photos Thomas posted. One word: Beautiful. I can only hope the gameplay is as good and please improve shooting and heading.

Nice. Finally some info. Playing UEFA CL atm can't believe how they managed to get lots of things right and ruined the damn shooting and heading.

Agree i like the game apart from shooting is way to floaty got a feeling they will nail it in 08 though. :)

Again i agree with many here. howver Ea has to get the shooting right for it to feel natural and have it feel like you can actaully have SOME control. We finally have SOME control of our passing why not let that come over to the shooting at goal?

Seriously i don't know what i'm gonna do if PES and Fifa aren't good this year...:(

You can say what you want but i haven't played a GOOD soccer game in awhile that i've played constantly or as much as WE6FE for gamecube

You can guess the basic model for all the shorts is a cone shape, like a pair of lamp shades!

I think this Fifa will be a good game though, maybe it's just me, I'll take the shooting as it was in Fifa 07 on the original Xbox, with next gen animation obviously.

Bumperman,

"You can say what you want but i haven't played a GOOD soccer game in awhile that i've played constantly or as much as WE6FE for gamecube"

I had that game too. I remember loving the Japanese commentary and the power of Emile Heskey! (yeah long time ago:lol:

NO NO NO NO!

take a look at the pic of the New York #17 and the LA player with the boots running, they're still bent over running looking like mutated chimps with hunchbacks, nothings changed! the animation is still going to look bad! Dammit!

If Fifa 08 ends up looking as good ingame as those shots on the last page - I'll eat my hat. There's no way those haven't been touched up. Far too sharp and crisp.

It doesn't look that much better than FIFA 07 so I see no reason why it won't.

I still don't like the player or kit models.

I don't like how the boots look, they have a weird shape, in some angles, and the shorts, the rest, graphics-wise, I think looks pretty cool, actually next-gen.

looks like fifa08 still got the hunchback running animations graphics look nice tho

Looking really good, the shorts really don't bother me, the thought of playing career mode with Sheffield Wednesday, 2 cups, league, promotion/relegation, European tournaments, etc. etc. means for me Fifa08 is 100 times more appealing than PES.

If those screen shots were from PES ppl on here would be going nuts.
But because its Fifa Fanboys are complaining about stupid stuff like shorts etc, and just like i have said many times about the PES screen shots when you play under normal camera angles you wont be able to see this shit anyway.
But like i say year after year Konami needs the kick up the backside that a decent Fifa game will give them.

No major changes in the master league for almost 3 years come on its a fucking joke.

No major AI Changes either embrace and that also is a fucking Joke.... same old scripting and Robotic CPU Controlled players... having to use Super Cancel to control your team gets annoying when they continually run the wrong way!

I personally am looking forward to both. If EA Nail the AI for FIFA 08 and PES 2008 is still stuck in a timewarp id love to see what the PES Fanboys will say then! In the WE/PES Next Gen thread some people said they wont listen to me and JB spell out the truth about how poor the AI is in PES... :)

It doesn't look that much better than FIFA 07 so I see no reason why it won't.

Fifa 07 looked nothing like that - the graphics have gone downhill since the World Cup game IMO. I don't like the new engine at all, the stadiums are just a blurry mess.

The graphics have gone downhill since the FIFA 06 RTFWC game for sure. However the reason for that is now they have a lot more teams to accomodate for.

No major AI Changes either embrace and that also is a fucking Joke.... same old scripting and Robotic CPU Controlled players... having to use Super Cancel to control your team gets annoying when they continually run the wrong way!

I personally am looking forward to both. If EA Nail the AI for FIFA 08 and PES 2008 is still stuck in a timewarp id love to see what the PES Fanboys will say then! In the WE/PES Next Gen thread some people said they wont listen to me and JB spell out the truth about how poor the AI is in PES... :)

where the fuck did you read that there were no AI changes for PES... you havent.. fifa08 will be exactly the same, the pics you guys have posted have already shown that to me

Nice attack on me gomito :). I read the same as JB did where magazines have played the game and it plays the same as 6. No mention of teamvision so that suggests the AI is basically the same.

where the fuck did you read that there were no AI changes for PES... you havent.. fifa08 will be exactly the same, the pics you guys have posted have already shown that to me

where did you read that fifa 08 will be the same? From still images you can tell can you? go back to the pes thread if you have a bias opinion

Round of applause for cowden :) he does have a bias opinion he is anti fifa. He assumes im anti PES just because I have highlighted its flaws.

Guys, no one knows anything about AI yet, and all the arguments are based on biased opinions. There is no point of this endless biased argument. Can we atleast delay this until we actually play the game and instead hope both games will be as good as what were wishing for?

Agreed, ill stop with all my PES AI posts.Cease fire

Reading posts above, about Fifa graphics going downhill ever since Fifa WC, are you guys referring to the PS2 version?

Reading posts above, about Fifa graphics going downhill ever since Fifa WC, are you guys referring to the PS2 version?
I am talking about RTFWC on 360... I hope others are too because the graphics on FIFA World Cup werent much cop.

Back
Top Bottom