FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Sweetkilla you are aware it will take 2 days for your despatch to get to there, so your looking at Thursday/Friday??

Sweetkilla you are aware it will take 2 days for your despatch to get to there, so your looking at Thursday/Friday??

no its always been 1st class recorded and the day it says dispatched i always get it next day...

its been the case for the last 2 fifa games... so I doubt it will change :)

im pretty sure ill get it 2moz

Can I make a request please? Can somebody please take some screenshots of the actual stats - not values, or overalls, but the values like short passing, tacical awareness etc.

i asked that ages ago

i expect thats part of the things they will be doing :)

im just hoping fifa comes 2moz like usual via game and ill be extremely happy get to the top of the online leaderboads and get my 1000 achievement points the quickest :)

Gameplay have taken the money so I assume they'll dispatch tonight or tomorrow morning. Should have it Thursday, I'll be happy with that. :)

Just went to Game - Its all blokes there today!! what a difference a month makes! so I had no chance.

Went to HMV and they had the cases on display - so I thought I would take the case to a helper person and they wouldn't know and would go round the back and get it for me.........but he went straight to the computer and said they weren't selling till friday!

Then I went to gamestation next to my house and I asked him what the earliest date would be that he would sell? and he said friday - he then pointed behind himself at a big stack of Fifas and had a big smile on his face.

What a cock!! I fucking hate gamestation - overpriced and full of little pricks!!

Everyone knows at least one of them will sell on thursday - silly bastards!!

At least I know the Robby charm doesn't work on men and at least I didn't come accross a woman and realise that the Robby charm doesn't work at all!!

It's alright Rob you've still got it!!

Gameplay have taken the money so I assume they'll dispatch tonight or tomorrow morning. Should have it Thursday, I'll be happy with that. :)

Same here mate. Cancelled my Shopto order because I should get it latest Thursday with Gameplay. If it get's shipped tonight then even better! Never happened before though.

Same here mate. Cancelled my Shopto order because I should get it latest Thursday with Gameplay. If it get's shipped tonight then even better! Never happened before though.

i'm in the same boat, i know they sent me halo today so i'm hoping they package it with that to save on postage :)

Im just going to stick with shopto, cant see anybody getting their copies until Thursday, hope im wrong for your benefits though :)

Im just going to stick with shopto, cant see anybody getting their copies until Thursday, hope im wrong for your benefits though :)

me too, well i actually switched from Play.com to shopto. Never bought off shopto before but remembered play has been quite slow with my deliveries the past times

why aint no updates on fifasoccerblog?

We need news since I cant get the game till oct 9

Press pause and give us some more news please yall doing a great job.

me too, well i actually switched from Play.com to shopto. Never bought off shopto before but remembered play has been quite slow with my deliveries the past times

No deffo not getting it tomorrow i get a text off them if they send games and on the forum there is no news. I just sent a PM to the boss i'll let you know soon as.

The place in Northwich emailed me back:

"Until we have physical stock of this item which is due tomorrow and at the latest Thursday we would not want to arrange a mass of customers to appear when we don’t have it however, all orders made will be shipped before the release date as promised and if they arrive at a reasonable time tomorrow and you would like to drop me an eBay mug I can give you the go ahead to call and collect if that okay with you, I hope this is acceptable and many thanks for your interest.

Amanda"

So it looks like I could pick it up tomorrow if they get it in stock, though I've since found out I can't get a lift to Northwich anyway :(

The place in Northwich emailed me back:

"Until we have physical stock of this item which is due tomorrow and at the latest Thursday we would not want to arrange a mass of customers to appear when we don’t have it however, all orders made will be shipped before the release date as promised and if they arrive at a reasonable time tomorrow and you would like to drop me an eBay mug I can give you the go ahead to call and collect if that okay with you, I hope this is acceptable and many thanks for your interest.

Amanda"

So it looks like I could pick it up tomorrow if they get it in stock, though I've since found out I can't get a lift to Northwich anyway :(

I'll give you a lift mate but you will have to get to Warrington.

About 15 mins walk from the train station, Lingley Mere/United Utilities

Back
Top Bottom