FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

Of course, that review could be as much crap as the IGN review, take it with a pinch of salt. But I have a feeling I'll agree with the reviewer anyway :)

Speaking as a PES nut for as long as I can remember, and with near perfect french reading abilities, I cant tell you the review is spot on.

@ Airjoca, yeah he posted the reviewscans, but only just now commented on them now. LMAO, the silence and the "did they play the demoversion?!?!?" comments have made today even better. Sorry lads, fullversion. Poor thomas, he must be so upset and crying into his konami seabass quiltcover. Finally reviewers of published magazines are starting to say what quite a few of us have said these past couple of years.

Well its good to see some reviewers are seeing what we are seeing and are not afraid to say it

Anyone has any comments when they tell people that they want FIFA? I mentioned it in work, and the guy next to me says "What are you buying that for? It's crap!". I told him the previous versions had been crap but they've bucked their ideas up lately, I don't think he wanted to hear what I had to say though.

Funny how people can be brainwashed into a particular product so much. iPod is another product which springs to mind (Though iPod is down to quality marketing, PES USED to be good and people became sheep).

i said to a guy in work too and he looked at me as if i was nuts, he knew me as a pes fanboy. i told him it is sooo much better now, after reading some hands on reviews i cant wait even more, it really is like xmas:lol:

yay cant wait till tomorrow, got to go to the dentist too tho which is annoying but fuck it i will have fifa lol

Offtopic: Can someone help me with this.. Is there a separate HD cable for the 360 or do i have to stick to my component cable that came with my 360?

Isn't it the same cable? MS put that in the Premium's but not the Core?

and more importantly, where the fook are any more views/opinions from the lucky buggers who have the game already???!!

who said you dont get games early with GAME.NET
25/09/2007 17:10:34 Your Order has been dispatched :)
25/09/2007 16:59:34 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
25/09/2007 07:52:12 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

my mate works in a local game shop and said he will sell it too me as soon as they get the delivery in mate

3rd match was probably my most enjoyable, accrington stanley - cork city. You could really tell the difference in skill and it was a lot of work just to keep possesion and even get in the oppositions half. Not because cork were so great, but just because the overal skill, movement and reading of the game was poorer from my ai players meaning very few managed to make space for themselves. Something which wasnt a problem with the better teams. Hardly created any decent chances and lost 0-1. it was also great to play in a crappy shedlike stadium with the time set to dusk. Really looked beautiful. And even though the players are far worse and have a slower reaction time they were still slightly faster then the demo players. It felt very balanced going between the teams and they responded and played how you would expect them. So really excellent news.

Really pleased to read your review, particularly the part I've quoted. It would spoil the illusion if you could pick Wycombe and be playing like Arsenal.

One thing I'd be interested to know if if the long-ball game is a more viable option in the lower leagues? If the players are generally less skillful and more prone to losing possession, perhaps pumping long balls up to a big lad, with flicks-ons, is as good a route as any for creating chances, JUST LIKE REAL LIFE :D! That would be really cool!

Check it for me, go on, you know you want to ;)...please !

So if I preorder with Game.net NOW, will I get tomorrow or do we think it's too late?

Back
Top Bottom