FIFA 08

Re: FIFA 08 (Next Gen Chat)

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that Steve Hill (of IGN) is an anagram of "shit level", the irony being that his journalistic skills are at a shit level.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed that Steve Hill (of IGN) is an anagram of "shit level", the irony being that his journalistic skills are at a shit level.

:lmao:

Brilliant spot :lol:

1719521-medium.jpg

Quick question for the fifa gurus: Is there any way I can configure the controls so I can use the d-pad to control the players? I got hold of a ps3 copy as I work in retail, and I have looked up and down all the menues, and read the manual.....but I find no option anywhere to do this. I have always been av pes player, but I thought I give fifa a chance this year......right now that chance seems to end cause of the controls :roll:

no dpad. get used to it because next gen games are not possible to be controlled with dpad. same at nba 2k7 & 2k8

I have to post this.

FIFA_08_PAL_XBOX360-WAR3X is out :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

At least some guys can enjoy it before it's even in the stores :mrgreen:

It's illegal, that's what it is...

Question for you Jack Bauer..

I noticed your fifa blog has the word "soccer" in it. Are you US based? just curious since when this forum was down earlier today, I could not for the life of me figure out your blogs domain name. I tried everything from fifa08futbolblog.com, to fifa08news.com, to fifa08football.com. But I never thought it would be "fifasoccerblog.com"...

Just curious really.
It's not just me that works there you know :) But anyway, we're based in the UK but FIFA's "official" name (according to EA) is "FIFA Soccer".

no dpad. get used to it because next gen games are not possible to be controlled with dpad. same at nba 2k7 & 2k8

There should be a ption when the game is still 8 directions imo. I agren next get games are gonna go down the analog stick route but why not the option when the games still plays like our using the d-pad?

There'll be repercussions if this carries on lads so we'd best change the subject...

My review copy has been sent next-day delivery so I'll be posting a review (or at least first impressions) sometime tomorrow afternoon. Kid at Christmas much? :)

There'll be repercussions if this carries on lads so we'd best change the subject...

My review copy has been sent next-day delivery so I'll be posting a review (or at least first impressions) sometime tomorrow afternoon. Kid at Christmas much? :)

you lucky fucker :)

OMG this game is fucking immense.

I just had 5 shots in one half and one of them was from adriano flicking it over his head and smashing one off the bar...uploading it now.

I've been playing about with different teams and formations on the demo and I love how when you change formation they dont just stick to their positions like the ole fifas. They move and create space, I'm so happy :)

Back
Top Bottom